Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Sep, 2004 - 7:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

?
Poll: I think Angelina Jolie is mostly...
  A good looking actress with lots of talent       31.58%
  A great actress with a messed up life       10.53%
  An okay actress looking for something more in life       10.53%
  A misinterpreted woman who is full of talent       5.26%
  Just another run of the mill actress looking for attention       21.05%
  A dark being as displayed by her lifestyle       0.00%
  A kind, loving and talented woman       21.05%
Total Votes: 19
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Growing up in Los Angeles, Jolie was no stranger to the film industry, being the daughter of Academy Award-winning actor Jon Voight. She later trained and performed at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, where she was seen in several stage productions.
9th Jul, 2003 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Angelina Jolie

Barbara Walters seems to always get the twisted stuff out of people. i like the way she portrays her guests, interviewing them on a one on one level without all the flak. Look at this one for instance:

Quoted in part:

I do a lot of interviews. And you'd think, after all this practice, that I'd be prepared for everything by now — at least, that I'd be beyond the jaw-dropping stage, anyway. Wrong!

Actually, it's one of the delights of my line of work that no interview is "routine." But the one we have for you this Friday is truly one of those in the jaw-dropping category. Angelina Jolie, the personable and beautiful film star, is candid and open about celebrity, marriage, bisexuality, tattoos and the sexual stimulation of sharp instruments. Have I got your attention? Because she surely got mine.

Angelina Jolie is only 28, but she has "lived large," as they say. The daughter of actors Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand, Angelina made her film debut at age 5. She appeared then, as she has several times since, with her father; but their off-screen relationship has been strained. "I wasn't close to him growing up, and I tried to be close to him," she told me, "because I wanted to know this man that was my father, and I wanted to have a relationship."

:spock:  -----

As for dating and relationships, Angelina doesn't limit herself to men. She is open about having had a relationship with another woman, and sees nothing strange about bisexuality: "I consider myself a very sexual person who loves who she loves; I feel that if I fell in love with a woman tomorrow, would I … it's OK and it's right to want to kiss her and touch her if I fell in love with her that way? Yeah."

She has had Billy Bob Thornton's name lasered off her skin, but Angelina still has tattoos all over her body — 13 of them. "It's who I am," she said, "and they're all memories of very specific things in my life."

Angelina also talks about her black moods, saying she flirted with both heroin and suicide in the past. She tells me about collecting knives, and about the role a knife played in her sex life. And she explains her interest in dead bodies and her onetime ambition to be a funeral director. A wide-ranging interview? A jaw-dropper? You bet!

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2003 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Jolie Angelina

Oh my goodness!!!!!! :smile.gif I knew she was somehow kind of weird but to be interested in  dead people it's just sickening!!! or the rol of knives in sex??? :smile.gif oh boy.....

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2003 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Angelina Jolie
A Friend

Angelina Jolie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I almost caught myself watching the interview, but found something else on.  I really never cared much for her acting.  But from the sound of it, it seems like someone is trying to find their inner self in all the wrong places.  But of course everyone has their own preferences on their lifestyles.  She shouldn't have told the world about her liking to knife play during sex.  That is a bit on the weird side.  Or is it just plain sick?

12th Jul, 2003 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Jolie Angelina

[quote]But from the sound of it, it seems like someone is trying to find their inner self in all the wrong places.  But of course everyone has their own preferences on their lifestyles.  She shouldn't have told the world about her liking to knife play during sex.  That is a bit on the weird side.  Or is it just plain sick?[/quote]

I think she's being very naive about how the Media is *shaking head* she said a lot of things that she will definetly regret in the future.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2003 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Angelina Jolie
A Friend

Jolie Angelina

Yes, much of what she said will come back to bite her in her backside, and then she's going to wonder why they are picking on her.  But she said all that stuff, she has given the media plenty to use against her now.  Some of that stuff she said, should have been left private.  I was left saying after reading that, 'no she didn't say that.'  :smile.gif

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2004 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

What do you think about Jolie's acting career? Is she a girl wonder displaced by gossip or is she truly skilled?

Growing up in Los Angeles, Jolie was no stranger to the film industry, being the daughter of Academy Award-winning actor Jon Voight. She later trained and performed at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, where she was seen in several stage productions.

She worked as a professional model in London, New York and Los Angeles, and has also appeared in music videos for such artists as 'Meatloaf', Lenny Kravitz, Antonello Venditti and The Lemonheads. In addition, she has acted in five student films for the USC School of Cinema, all directed by her brother, James Haven.
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001401/bio
Movies: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001401/

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2004 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Angelina Jolie

I just saw Taking Lives, in which she is the main character. She was incredible in that movie. She was also wonderful in The Bone Collector. So far, I like what she has been in. She doesn't compare to someone like Sigourney Weaver (action) or someone like Sandra Bullock (intense drama), but she can be quite good in some roles.

21st Sep, 2004 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Angelina Jolie Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I also thought she was very compelling in Girl Interrupted, as the demented but charismatic sociopath, teasing at Winona Ryder's character. Of course, Angelina can also play the sexy hero very well as seen in the Tomb Raider films.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Angelina Jolie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,