Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 23 of 33

Bobbo, Kitten forgot to add that yes you do - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2013 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 33 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 23

laugh.gif
No problem I know how hard it can be to make a character some times, and generates suck.
So I wanted to help and I gathered form your first two drafts what you where going for, yeah you have to spend the skill points but that is easy work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Howdy Partners. Cat invited me to join this game a week ago. I am finally here and will have my draft of a Druid Forest Gnome up soon.

27th Mar, 2013 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Darn Bobbo, It would of been really interesting if you did make a half -Orc Barbarian, because my human character is married to a Half-Orc Barbarian, and we have kids (which one is in the game as an NPC).

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Bobbo I forgot to do your HP you will need to toll it based off your race and class.

Feather I will see you tomorrow to draft your character at my house.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2013 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

For skills, I'll take Balance (2), Bluff (6), Climb (2) Concentration (2), Diplomacy (6), Hide (6), Knowledge History (6), Listen (2), Perform String Instrument (6), Swim (2), Forgery (4)

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Also, how do I figure out my HP for 3.5? I know in the fourth edition, it was your Constitution. So can you tell me how to figure out my HP for 3.5? Also, once I get my HP squared away, is Vigo Zar accepted?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 23

Hit points are based off your class as a Bard you use a D6, you get automatic highest possible roll for level one. Then roll an additions D 6 per level, so at level 3 you should be 6 +(2d6)= HP.

And, yes as soon as you work out HP you are approved but don't come in to game till I post your introduction post [which] will be up tonight late after you re post your full comp-least character sheet here plugin-gin the missing information that is the points I spent in the above post and the missing HP.

28th Mar, 2013 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Bobbo, Kitten forgot to add that yes you do add your constitution to it. So it being a 1D6: 6+[Constitution], roll +[Constitution], roll +[Constitution].

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.