Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 27 of 33

You looked over them all and or Zen told you - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2013 - 6:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 33 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
Post Date: 8th May, 2013 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 27

We just has a player randomly disappear and abandon his character thus quitting the game almost as soon as his character was brought in to game. I'm trying to figure out how to kill off the leftover empty PC Vergo Zar right now. You have come at the right time to join. Welcome.

If you wish to:
Option A draft a level 3 character and join in please post it hear for me to go over.

Or

If you want to:
Option B take over said abandoned PC before I kill him, let me know and ill handle moving the character over to you.
Vergo Zar is a male bard.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2013 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

If I'm able to join in I will definitely want to create my own character otherwise I wouldn't feel right in the game knowing I was playing another player's character.

Post Date: 12th May, 2013 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay. Then please draft a level 3 character. Race restrictions are listed on page one of this thread. Also I have a stat restriction but don't worry about that. Make your fist draft and we will cover modifications after. Also do not worry or take the time to list items. Trust me that is going to be taken care of in step 2.

Post Date: 14th May, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 27 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Did I see this creature over a certain person or the entire party as a whole? IF a certain person I will tend to keep a eye on that person a bit more.

Post Date: 14th May, 2013 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

You saw it over the group for its shear large size but it happened as your eyes passed over Izumi more so really as your eyes passed over Whisp who gave a twitch as you looked on his true form.

Yes, yes. This explains why the snake has such good rolls and can holds its breath well under water and so forth is more intelligent for a snake then in should be.

By the way how is every one liking Old man Zen? Hope hes not to Cold for you all.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 14th May, 2013 - 3:45pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2013 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I like the old man I know my character is very respectable to silver and gold dragon for they are champions of good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2013 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 27

Kitten, I am unsure how to post a reply at the moment. Should my character be able to know everything about the magic items? I.E. How to use them?

I need to know this before I make my next post, please Miss Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 19th May, 2013 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

You looked over them all and or Zen told you about them all. That and your party leader I gave you the full description of them all. Assume Izumi knows the ends and outs about them all expect the rug quilt and box items made by Rufus. And you know why they don't count.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.