Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 4 of 33

I will only be allowing 3ed party content, - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 9:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 4

Please change your Constitution (10 + 0) in to a (11 +1) if you want to.

Its going to take me a little while to look over the other details, I will let you know my findings soon as I can. There may be a delay as I'm going to a party in ruffly 7 hours, but I will try to get it approved before I go so you can start role playing in game.

Certainly your outfit has more then just the robe with hood and boots, otherwise arresting you for descendent exosphere will be a fun twist. Just playing.

Are the gold coins in a hidden pocket or just deep in one.? And is that the only thing you would have hidden on you?

I still need your back story and why you are in the capital city. This is important to me so I can get to know your player and set you up for your doom, I mean fate, I mean adventure!

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2013 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

I edited the previous post about the Constitution part.

Felipe will try to use his hood to cover his head when he approaches the town to avoid people from seeing him.

He grew up with his Father, he taught him a lot of things about life, how to fight, how to make money, how to survive, etc. But for some reason the Father always stays away from people. He seems to not like people. What happened to the mother remains a mystery to Felipe.

Felipe used to sometimes visit his Grandfather, who told him about his adventures in the past, at that time Felipe wanted to become someday an adventurer just like his Grandfather.

Felipe didn't have any friends, for some reason he is not very good at making relationships or making friends. He hopes he can have some friends in the future.

Felipe is not an awkward person to be with, sometimes he can be helpful to some people, he is also very friendly with those who are friendly to him back. But when he meets those that whom that he doesn't know he stays very cautious to them.

Felipe comes to the city because he wanted to get some jobs there, he hopes he can find someone who can hire him so he can have more gold pieces. But before he finds a job he will buy equipment.

Is this info good?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This will work for a back story, your grand parent likely took part as a solder in the grate war, and as this war devastated populations a mere 100 years a go, this has made for close nit family's and lots of war story's. The saying "The battle is in your blood" is a common one referring to young people with adventures minds.

I am just finishing up looking other rest of your stats and so on I'll have a response for you before I leave for my party in 3 to 4 hours. Hopeful with in the hour.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, you scores are alright, but you have 11 (+1) when it's 12 (+1) for Con. But, this is my mistake so just make it a 12. Other wise its still a +0 and I want people to be a round each other in states and your just on the low end of the points range I am going for, I'm guessing 1 or 2 bad rolls but that's okay we are just averaging things a little out.

They should be: Ref=2, Will=4, Fort=4 after con gos to 12

You also forgot age and how many LB he is. And general description, hair eyes skin tone. And, what land do you come from or where raised?

Your skills are fine if he's counting the Alertness feat already.

Feats are good. Languages are good.

Stats are at 34 on the point-buy system, even with the 12 Con. So your on the low ind of the 30s witch is where I want my low end to be in this game, for starting characters.

Make that miner change and your good to go, character approved.

Please wait for your quew to post in the ingame thred witch I am writing now

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 1st Jan, 2013 - 12:44am

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

I'm waiting for my party now, I won't be back online until tomorrow morning, likely about 12 hours from now. Slim possibility that I will be on before then. Feel free if your character has been approved to RP amongst yourself within the Indian thread until my return.

Any actions or questions I will answer promptly when I get back. So do not feel restricted by what your character can do. And have a good New Year's!

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bunny how is that character draft coming?

I want to have the game get fully under way soon, and would love to get your character locked up and sent off with the others in the same group.

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry, had a rather awful start to my New Years. I am still recovering from it. I will try to get something down in the next hour or so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2013 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 4

Query: I have the Ultimate Feats guides. It is a third party Dungeons & Dragons companion book, May I select feats from it?

There are two I use a lot when making a character.

1.) Dexterous Dodge: It gives the feat Dodge, plus an AC bonus of +1.

2.) Dark Ancestry: Description- someone in your family line had made a deal with a monster, and it has tainted your bloodline.
You get the choice of two of these: Dark Vision 60ft., +2 Strength Score, +2 Dexterity Score, +2 Constitution Score, +2 Intelligence Score, +2 Wisdom Score, +2 Charisma Score, +5 Resistance to either Fire, Acid, Cold, Sonic, Shock

I would pick Dark Vision, and +5 vs. Fire

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I will only be allowing 3ed party content, on a case by case. Looking over this, I approve the Dexterous Dodge feet.

As for Dark Ancestry I will let you take it so long as your going with the choice you already stated of "Dark Vision, and +5 vs. Fire resistance"

Any chance you will have the full draft of your character soon, I was planing on sending the group in to the dungeon soon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.