Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 5 of 33

The game is going to get really going soon, - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 4:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
2nd Jan, 2013 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 5

1st Draft

Character Name: Izumi (Tsuyoi) Karro -Tsuyoi is her Maiden Name
Race: Human
Size: M
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Religion: De Bar Ren
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 154
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin Tone: Fair
Distinguishing Marks: She has a tattoo over her left collarbone of a rising sun, she almost always wears her hair in Micro Braid Dreadlocks

Strength: 17(+3)
Dexterity: 13(+1)
Constitution: 15(+2)
Intelligence: 14(+2)
Wisdom: 16(+3)
Charisma: 17(+3)

Speed: 30 Feet
Initiative: +1
Grapple: +3
Light Load: 86 pounds
Medium Load: 87-173 pounds
Heavy Load: 174-260 pounds
Max Lift over Head: 520 pounds
Max Push/Drag: 1,300 pounds
Hit Points:28
Armor Class: 12(13 with Dodge Selected)
Touch AC: 12/13
Flat-Footed AC: 11

Fortitude: +5
Reflex: +1
Will: +5
Base Attack Bonus: +2

Racial Traits: 1 extra feat at first level, +4 skill points at first level- +1 every level after

Class Features:
Fighter- 2 Bonus Feats, proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).
Sorceress- Summon Familiar, Spells, proficient with all simple weapons.

Feats:
Dark Ancestry- Dark Vision 60 ft., +5 Resist Fire
Dexterous Dodge- Dodge Feat, +1 AC
Combat Reflexes
Combat Casting-+4 to Concentration checks to cast a spell while on the defensive
Quick Draw-can draw a weapon as a free action

Languages: Common(Human), Elvin, Dwarven

Class Skills 6/3

Bluff: 6
Climb: 5
Craft: 3
Concentrate: 5
Handle Animal: 5
Intimidate: 7
Jump: 5
Knowledge (Arcana): 5
Profession(Butcher): 6
Ride: 3
Spellcraft: 5
Swim: 5

Spells Per Day
0 Level: 5
1 Level: 3+1

Spells Known
0 Level: 4
1 Level: 2

0 Spells:
Detect Poison
Daze
Ghost Sound
Mage Hand

1 Spells
Mage Armor
True Strike

Familiar: I'm not choosing one at the moment since you are setting us in the prison, and my character would probably been taken with out her familiar. No?

Weapon of Choice: Mercurial Longsword - Dmg 1D10, Crit x3, Wt. 6 Lbs., Type Slashing

Daily clothing: Socks, Boots, Leather Breeches, Belt, Shirt, Vest, Gloves, Butchers Apron

Hidden Items: Various small thin daggers(width of a pinkie finger) placed within the braids of her hair. Four blades.

Nightmare Creature: Beholder

Back story to come after my approaching black out from lack of sleep. It is currently 4:36 in the morning in the Freezing west of America.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

I am going to need a wish list of 3 magic items you would realistically love to see- hope to see in game.

Mean while I will look over this as always with a fine eye and red ink pen.
I do want to know what type of familiar you would fancy but yes its not with you when you are taken. But, I will need to know what it was for righting you introduction. Considering your god, you may wish to consider a snake of some kind.

I also need to know with your favored weapon do you or did you carry it a round normally, and do you have a holster for it on you- where in your day to day life.

I will let you know as I go over your proposal if there are any other small changes or added info I need, after I get a chance to count your points and so on.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 2nd Jan, 2013 - 12:52pm

2nd Jan, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KittenPunk, you said that I needed to roll a D20 like you said here:

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
roll a D20 and as your Intelligence modifier.

What I have to do when I roll the dice? Do I combine my intelligence number with something else for the results?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 2nd Jan, 2013 - 1:16pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe, to make a skill check you roll a D20 this is a 20 sided dice, if you do not have one note that there are dice rolling programs on the internet you can use for free.

Then manually add the modifier in question in this case it is intelligence, your int mod is (2).

So as an example lets say you roll a 10, you add 2, your roll is now a 12.

If the skill check requires a set # higher then what you roll it fails, if the number you roll is higher then the set # representing its difficulty you pass often gaining something, in this case it would be information.

All so as I have approved the use of a feet called "Dexterous Dodge: It gives the feat Dodge, plus an AC bonus of +1." For another player and you have the feet dodge, If you wish to replace your dodge feet with dexterous dodge and gain the add of +1 to your AC you may at this time.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 2nd Jan, 2013 - 1:27pm

2nd Jan, 2013 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

I rolled the D20 dice plus the my intelligence mod (2) and my result is 23, is that correct?

I will replace the dodge feat with the Dexterous Dodge feat, so that means my character has 11 AC.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2013 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You rolled a 20! Wow! Whatever dice you have must really love you!. Look for the result of your roll in the in game thread, Down the line rolls can be made int he in-game thread when asked for.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 5

To Bunny,

I looked over the character.
It is Fighter 2/Sorcerer 1, right?
Also, skills appear to be listed as totals. It would be very helpful to just list how many ranks were put into each skill.

Points for stats appear to be on the high side but with in the range I am going for, and at 1st glance points on skills appear to be correct. But, I would like you to re list them as just the ranks, or the broken down layout.

I still need your back story too, along with the other info I listed in my past post to you.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

The game is going to get really going soon, the hope is to have you all enter the real dungeon to night. I do want a little feed back on how I am doing, if the pace of the game is okay? And if you have any questions always feel free to ask them hear. I enjoys molding my story's to the players so the more you want to throw out there the better.

I am looking in to seeing if I can get JB to give us a slot or 2 for information on the forums side walls like there are for other games. If this pans out, I'll ask people to move and fill in data at that time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.