Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 7 of 33

This is a test of me loading maps, so I can - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2013 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 33 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
4th Jan, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 7

For hidden items:
His spiked chain is kept in his left sleeve. This makes him more approachable, most people do not know this. He keeps his hands in his sleeves to be non threatening. Makes him appear thoughtful but in reality he is on edge.

A small dagger in his boot. And a vial of the water from the well that healed him around his neck (he doesn't know it no longer holds healing powers)

And two pinches of dirt in each boot from a place that was said to been touched by the Dragon's blade.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2013 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Very much okay with the additional backstory and bonuses. I will wait for any more changes and add them all and repost

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

What kind of clothing would he [wear] on a normal day? (fair weather)

Do you like the bow or the chain more?

4th Jan, 2013 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

As for weapon his spiked chain a symbol of his gods strength is the weapon his is most attached too

His normal clothes

Sturdy but worn leather boots (wool socks)
Dark leather breeches soiled from use
Leather belt
A loose shirt light brown
Brown leather gloves
And a dark green cloak with a hood that he hardly wears up and a clasp that identifies him as a follower of Er-u Tan

His hair is long enough that it is often in a pony tail wrapped in leather, most times it just flows around his face.

He wears sturdy but worn (not dirty) clothes, made for comfort and function over style.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Sgtlee, please change "Intelligence 10 (+0)" to this "Intelligence 14 (+2)".

This means you will need to pick 2 more languages.
Also this will mean you have 12 more skill points you will need to put in.

Make modifications to skills to match new Intelligence score(+2 to Craft, Knowledge[Arcana, History, Religion, The Planes, Nature], Spellcraft, and Search)
Make modifications to skill(s) to match new Charisma score(+1 to Diplomacy)
Don't forget a bout the 12 points you have left to spend.

Also Er-u Tan does not have healing as a domain, you will need to pick a different one to go along with Air.

You will also be starting with no armor, you will see why later.
So for the moment your Ac should read as 10+2=12
Touch: 12
Flat Footed: 10

Please make all the changes, and post the updated 2ed draft of your proposed character.
You also have 0 pp 0 gold 0 silver 0 copper.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 4th Jan, 2013 - 10:33pm

5th Jan, 2013 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Repost with updates:

Elrik Sal'din
Male Wood Elf Cleric 3
Exp: 300
Chaotic Good
Er-u Tan
Representing Mike

Strength 17 (+3)
Dexterity 14 (+2)
Constitution 10 (+0)
Intelligence 14 (+2)
Wisdom 16 (+3)
Charisma 12 (+1)
Size: Medium
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 145 lb
Skin: Light
Eyes: Green (right) and Red (left)
Hair: Blond Straight; Beardless

Domains: Air Earth
Energy: Positive [Healing / Turns Undead]

Total Hit Points: 18
Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 12 = 10 +2 [dexterity]
Touch AC: 12
Flat-footed: 10
Initiative modifier: +2 = +2 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: +3 = 3 [base]
Reflex save: +3 = 1 [base] +2 [dexterity]
Will save: +6 = 3 [base] +3 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): +5 = 2 [base] +3 [strength]
Attack (unarmed): +5 = 2 [base] +3 [strength]
Attack (missile): +4 = 2 [base] +2 [dexterity]
Grapple check: +5 = 2 [base] +3 [strength]

Light load: 86 lb. Or less
Medium load: 87-173 lb.
Heavy load: 174-260 lb.
Lift over head: 260 lb.
Lift off ground: 520 lb.
Push or drag: 1300 lb.

Languages: Common Elven Goblin Dwarven

Feats:
Combat Casting
Exotic Weapon Proficiency Weapon:

Traits:
Skill Name Key Ability Skill Modifier Ability Modifier Ranks Misc. Modifier
Concentration Con 2 = +0 +2
Diplomacy Cha 3 = +1 +2
Heal Wis 5 = +3 +2
Knowledge (arcana) Int 3 = +2 +1
Knowledge (history) Int 3 = +2 +1
Knowledge (nature) Int 3 = +2 +1
Knowledge (religion) Int 5 = +2 +3
Listen Wis 6 = +3 +1 +2 [elf]
Ride Dex 3 = +2 +1
Search Int 5 = +2 +1 +2 [elf]
Spellcraft Int 3 = +2 +1
Spot Wis 6 = +3 +1 +2 [elf]
Survival Wis 4 = +3 +1

Zero-level Cleric spells: 4 per day
First-level Cleric spells: 3 (2+1) per day +1 from a domain:
Second-level Cleric spells: 2 (1+1) per day +1 from a domain:

Wood Elf:
Immune to magical sleep
+2 racial bonus to saves vs. Enchantments
Low-light vision
Proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow & shortbow
+2 racial bonus on listen, search, and spot checks
Notice secret doors

Cleric:
Alignment Aura
Spontaneous Casting (heal)
Turn Undead (4x/day)
High wisdom gains bonus spells daily
Domain choices give additional abilities

Elrik Sal'din's Equipment:

More about Elrik Sal'din:
"Yt In-ved, Fo" Er-u Tan" ="Divinity of Nature"

Elrik's was born in The Forest of Dogwood during the hundred year war. His family like many other non-humans joined the battle against Co-stay. Many died during this war, but it was not until after the war ended that Elrik felt the horrors of the war. As a small child of only 35 years he was hunting in the woods and fell into a small cave and fell sick, he came in contact with a very small pocket of Red Mist that was trapped within the cave. While he lay unconscious with fever his family traveled to The Kingdom of Danica to its capital of Florana to drink for its healing springs. After sometime his family was able to get to one of the fabled healing springs and save young Elrik's life. This brush with the red mist did not leave Elrik unchanged, on his back there are red streaks where the mist touched his skin, and his left eye had turned red upon his waking. And when he sleeps he has horrible nightmares of things he cannot understand ever since being touched by the red mist. He is someone of a local curiosity being the only known person to ever survive a physical encounter with the Red Mist. Alchemists would often pester his family to be able to study the marks it left on him. Elrik's family stayed within the Kingdom of Danica afraid that the illness would return if they would leave the area of the healing springs. Elrik's love of nature and worship of Er-a Tan have kept him busy within the vast farm lands around Florana. He has lived for more than one hundred years having seen various rulers come and go. He is not a fan of the new King, seeing Ivan's harsh and strict rule as oppressive. He has heard the recent sightings of fairies and fey creatures and secretly he has longed to see the Forest of Dogwood again. But, something keeps him in Florana he just cannot bring himself to leave.

Appearances:
Elrik looks as if he is a (20 year old) young elf; he is handsome for his people with sharp features and a strong body. He is quiet and blunt having spent more time on his own than with civilized people. The sickness from the red mist has left red streaks on his back. He has a elven tattoo on his back, a pray to Er-a Tan that loosely translated says "No one knows all the questions to ask, but thru Er-A Tan all answers will be known, such is the Divinity of Nature". Elrik wears a vial of the water from the well that healed him around his neck (he doesn't know it no longer holds healing powers) and two pinches of dirt in each boot from a place that was said to been touched by the Dragon's blade. His hair is long enough that it is often in a ponytail wrapped in leather; most times it just flows around his face, always with his bangs covering his red eye to avoid curious onlookers.

His normal clothes
Sturdy but worn leather boots (wool socks)
Dark leather breeches soiled from use
Leather belt
A loose shirt light brown
Brown leather gloves
And a dark green cloak with a hood that he hardly wears up and a clasp that identifies him as a follower of Er-u Tan

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 7

Everything looks okay, I will have my finally approval for you tomorrow after I get a [second] good look at it. So you know I have a Co-DM (not on the boards here) that also checks over the character approvals as a way of having "Fresh eyes" on something to "Catch anything I miss", they will be looking at it tomorrow. And my reply will be after they have seen it.

Off topic but of relevance, I will be offline tomorrow after noon till diner late diner time, doing something with family. I will try to have my responses to you before I go as so I might be able to get you in game, but I make no promises.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

This is a test of me loading maps, so I can start to do so in the game. I have tried this 3 time before and both times it did not work. So, hopefully this time it will, if it works then, I will start to post maps in my game. If not I will just have to keep working at how to do it right. Wish me luck.

If this works, it will also serve as a test of the image being to dark or to light and its size and clarity.

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval (Hover)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.