Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 8 of 33

You don't have the feet right now, - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2013 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 33 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
5th Jan, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 8

Np on the second look. I am here I post at weird times because I am currently stationed in Okinawa but I will be active.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

That is part of the fun of this being an international forum, we get people with different approaches to the game because of the life's they have lead. This is what makes it fun!

I will have you in game as soon as I can, but I rely on having everything perfect before dropping you in to game so changes do not have to be made later. Approving someone is important, but I want you to be ready for anything upon entry so I have to make certain you are complete before doing so.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Player Notice:
The text box for your character information. Maximum allowed space has been expanded, it will not be made any bigger. So, please make this amount of room work, it should be plenty now.

And, on another note, sgtlee your character has been approved, please do not post in game till after I have posted your introduction. I will make this post before I leave for my event much today. Expect to see your introduction go up with in 2 hours, at witch point you can be in game and interact with the world and people as unfortunate as yourself.

And Familiars are for classes that have them. I realize the little image on the side is cute, but Sgtlee you don't have a tiger laugh.gif, okay.

And, on that note, Stefflabunny please change yours to a snake. Everyone with out one should have theirs as (blank) and can change it from the default fly.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 5th Jan, 2013 - 4:13pm

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

To sgtlee:
Elrik's 1st half of his introduction has been put [in the] in game thread you may now post there, please respond to the question I asked, so I can adjust your 2ed half of the introduction and get you in to game proper.

After you declare your actions I will post the rest of your introduction so that you can be arrested and added to the dungeon with the other players.

5th Jan, 2013 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Kitten: My familiar is not a snake. You have had this snake, "Whisp" come to me in the dungeon. Are you referring that this is a familiar? I only thought it a messenger/servant of the God I pray to.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I was thinking you would take Whisp as your familiar, if you do not wish this I will not force it on you. But, the natural shift of him from his plain will where off if he is not bound to you, or at least it will where-off at some point. If you don't want him as a familiar he dose not need to be one. This is still up to you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2013 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 8

Kitten: I was thinking of either the Cat, or the Owl for their bonuses, but the Snake is good too. I was just thinking that the Cat and Owl would go better with my characters back story of home life/ business life better. Still, the Snake is good to tie me in with my God, and I can always change Familiars.

Query: Can a character have more than one familiar?

I just searched for the answer. It seems the answer is, "It is up to the GM". There is a feat, and here is the reference I found.

Rather off topic, but...
See: Page 62 of Dragon Magazine** #280 "Extra Familiar"

** Info on "Dragon Magazine"
Dragon is one of the two official magazines for source material for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game and associated products, the other being Dungeon. TSR, Inc. Originally launched the monthly printed magazine in 1976 to succeed the company's earlier publication, The Strategic Review. The final printed issue was #359 in September 2007.[1][2] Shortly after the last print issue shipped in mid-August, 2007, Wizards of the Coast (part of Hasbro, Inc.), the publication's current intellectual property rights holder, re-launched Dragon as an online magazine, continuing on the numbering of the print edition. (Issue #416 was published in October 2012.[3])

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

You don't have the feet right now, so if you want to keep the snake as your familiar till you can take the feet and gain a 2ed one, I am not counting the one you have left in the city.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.