Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 10 of 33

Was going to ask that after draft 2 but yes - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2013 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 33 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2013 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 10

As a small note, I will be attending a weekend long event [which] I will have limited computer [access] [during] (except before bed). So you may only see 1 post a day from me for the next 4 days while I'm attending the [conference].

Please do not hesitate to make actions explore the hallways peek inside the rooms. I only gave you a basic staring point for the map, so if you want the map to get filled in, you will have to look around.
Its whether you do so as a group or split up and do it faster is up to you.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2013 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry I have been dead to the world over weekend as I have been at my conformance event, and have had very little to no internet or sleep.

You have all been very kind to understand I was tied up and I will be actively posting tomorrow after a long sleep tonight.

I will be posting in both games tomorrow at some point as I am crawling in bed right now likely not to wake for 12+ hours as I finally get sleep, as the event is over.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hi there. Is there any possibility for a free spot in your game. I was thinking of creating a monk follower of Fusru, stationed in a small [chapel] of his order in Florana for a couple of years now.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I do have 4 openings left in my game, if you wish to join please draft your level 3 character and post it here. I will go over it with a fine tooth comb, no need for equipment please as you probably read already.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Name : Praos
Race : Human
Class : Monk
Lvl: 3
Alignment : Lawful Neutral
DEITY : Fusru

Height : 5.9"
Eyes: Brown
Hair : Bald
Weight : 185

HP : 24
BAB : +2

STR : 14
CON : 12
DEX : 17
INT : 12
WIS : 18
CHA : 9

Fort : 4
WILL : 7
REF : 7
Initiative : 7

SKILLS

Balance 6 + 3 = 9
Escape artist 6 + 3 = 9
Knowledge religion 6 + 1 = 7
Listen 6 + 4 = 10
Sense motive 6 + 4 = 10
Spot 6 + 4 = 10

Feats/Specials:

Dodge
Improved initiative
Improved unarmed strike
Mobility
Still mind
Evasion
Flurry of blows, unarmed strike
Stunning fist
Combat reflexes
Evasion, fast movement + 10ft

Languages:

Celestial
Common

Wishlist :
- A monk's belt
-A dusty rose/Incandescent blue Ioun stone
-A Periapt of Wisdom
-And if you allow it : A necklace of natural armor

Praos was raised on the slopes of mountain Hon, by the members of one of the few remaining monasteries dedicated to Fusru. Of unkown origins the clerics claim to have found him at the base of the mountain abandoned. He followed the path of the monk instead of the clergy for the chance to see the rest of the world while traveling. His wish was granted when at the age of 19 he was sent to Florina to be part of the small chappel running there .His rather easy-going personality and his curiosity for tales of land far off have made him a welcomed part of the area arround the chappel. Though he got the chance to see some magnificent sights on his way to Danica's capital and was abe to sate his apetite for some time, his now restless spirit longs once again for something new to come .

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2013 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Some miner changes are needed nothing to big.

So, almost everything checks out on the draft.
Only thing I saw wrong was that the reflex save should be a +6 not a +7
And you put Evasion in the Feats list twice which is not needed.
A side from that no one in the game has a ability score of over 17, so I would like you to change that 18 in to a 17 but then I'm giving you 2 free points to throw on any of your stats so long as the new number is under 17. (Might like to make your 9 a 10 and one of your 12s a 13 or something.)

Lastly you may wish to substitute the feet "Dodge" with "Dexterous Dodge- Dodge Feat, +1 AC" this was a home content feet offered for players that wanted the dodge feet. Also make any changes your new stats affect and then post your ed draft of your character please.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2013 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 10

Hey Tsila, Kitten forgot a few things she had the rest of us do:

Weapon of Choice- as in what is your characters favorite Weapon to use?

Daily Clothing- as in what does your character wear on a day to day basis?

Hidden Items- as in what, if any, does your character have hidden on his body, I.E. A knife in a boot, that [kind of] thing.

Nightmare Creature- As in what is the one monster/creature your character fears the most?

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2013 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Was going to ask that after draft 2 but yes I do need that info thank you bunny.
Weapon of Choice, Daily Clothing, Hidden Items, and Nightmare Creature. All of this is handy for me and ends up impacting you in my game.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.