Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 2 of 33

Do you ever keep any items hidden on you and - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2013 - 4:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 2

Updated the Settings thread, and added the gods. The world is now ready for characters to be submitted and approved.

Please look over the gods and goddess this addition to the world information may influence your characters, and this would be the time to change anything up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Rudiger is not a deeply religious man though he does not scorn those who are. When he does pray, he prays to Fendrill as he is the god of crafting. Rudiger's personality is so different from the carefree-seeming god, but that is part of the appeal. Rudiger wishes he could be more like the charming god. Though he loves his father deeply, Rudiger does not want another figure of authority as "rough around the edges" as his old man. Plus, who doesn't like for luck to be on their side?

Rudiger will tie some blue feathers to his backpack.

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 30th Dec, 2012 - 4:09pm

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Alright! your approved, and we can move on to items.
I do not need a long list of what you own, or where you keep on you most of the time. No, rather I need the [following] information only

Weapon of choice.
What your clothing consists of on an average day. (Fair weather.)
If you ever keep any items hidden on you and if so what items and where, and how well are they hidden, and why do you keep them hidden at all.
I need to know 1 type of monster your character would have nightmares about as a kid and witch you never want - hope to see in your life.

I will be posting the in game thread soon, I do hope to get some more players before the game gets to much underway.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

His bastard sword is secured by a shoulder scabbard, the hilt protruding over his right shoulder.

Rudiger usually wears a grey or blue knee length tunic which splits in the center near the groin and buttocks to allow for a freer range of movement. The garments are usually stained and sooty around the areas where a leather apron would be, were he working. A sturdy, leather belt sits at his waist with two square pouches to house various, smaller tools of his trade. He also wears brown, leather vambraces. Grey, linen pants snuggly hug his legs before disappearing until brown, leather boots that come up just below the knee. Walking about town, he would throw on his black cloak. In fair weather, the cloak's hood would not be used by Rudiger.

A dagger lay hidden in his left vambrace underneath the arm just in case of...anything really, such as if he is disarmed or bound by inexperienced brigands.

Rudiger has always been afraid of a legendary creature known as the Devourer. Half again as tall as a man, the ghastly, humanoid creature devours its victims in order to prolong its unnatural life. As a child, Rudiger was tricked by a "Friend" into going into an alley where rubbish piled up. In that alley, dwelled a leper. Rudiger, freshly being told tales of the Devourer by his "Friend", stumbled across the poor soul's hovel. The leper frantically tried to warn Rudiger away lest he pass on his affliction, but this only heightened the terrifying effect for young Rudiger. Rudiger fled from what he believed to be the Devourer, and has had nightmares about the creatures ever since. Though, as he ages, the nightmares become more and more infrequent and they do not have a lasting effect after he wakes.

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 30th Dec, 2012 - 5:04pm

30th Dec, 2012 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Approval Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Character:Matthias Harrington Player:FoxRogue
Classes:Rogue Level:3
Race:Half-elf Alignment:Chaotic Good
Hit Points:21 Base Attack Bonus:+2
Height: 5'3" Weight 110

Strength:12(1) Fortitude:+3
Dexterity:17(3) Reflex:+6
Constitution:14(2) Will:+4
Intelligence:14(2) Initiative:+3
Wisdom:16(3) Melee:+3
Charisma:16(3) Ranged:+5

Skills:
Appraise 4 + 2 = 6
Craft 4 + 2 = 6
Diplomacy 2+3=5
Decipher script 4 + 2 = 6
Disable device 4 + 2 = 6
Escape artist 4 + 4 = 8
Gather information 6 + 3 = 9
Hide 4 + 4 = 8
Knowledge local 4 + 2 = 6
Listen 5 + 3 = 8
Move silently 4 + 4 = 8
Open lock 4 + 4 = 8
Perform 4 + 3 = 7
Search 7 + 2 = 9
Sense motive 4 + 3 = 7
Sleight of hand 4 + 4 = 8
Spot 1 + 3 = 4

Feats/Specials:
Armor proficiency light
Nimble Fingers
Simple weapon proficiency
Trap sense
Evasion
Sneak attack
Trapfinding
Weapon finesse

Languages:
Common
Elven
Goblin
Undercommon

The birth mark is on his left upper back

Magic Item wishlist(that I forgot about): Ghost touched Sickle made of cold Iron
Greater Silent Moves Studded Leather Armor
Cloak of Elven kind

Matthias is aware that his birthmark shows that Meera is watching him, though he never gives her reason to focus on him. He doesn't worship her but he doesn't really stops who follow her. He does worship Er-u Tan, as he sailed for most of his life and respects her power.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you Tonatha.

And thank you FoxRogue, all I need left from you who is approved is the fallowing.

I do not need a long list of what you own, or where you keep on you most of the time. No, rather I need this information only

Weapon of choice.
What your clothing consists of on an average day. (Fair weather.)
If you ever keep any items hidden on you and if so what items and where, and how well are they hidden, and why do you keep them hidden at all.
I need to know 1 type of monster your character would have nightmares about as a kid and witch you never want - hope to see in your life.

I will be posting the in game thread soon, I do hope to get some more players before the game gets to much underway.

And note, Er-u Tan is a boy, you said she, its he.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 31st Dec, 2013 - 1:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2013 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval - Page 2

Matthias wields sickles, as he was taught by his mother. He wears his armor with a grey cloak with his sickles un hip holsters. He always sees dryders in his nightmares. Even before he knew what his birthmark meant, he saw those abominations in his dreams.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Do you ever keep any items hidden on you and if so what items and where, and how well are they hidden, and why do you keep them hidden at all.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Character Approval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.