Me And My Treasure

Me Treasure - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 1st Jan, 2013 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Me Treasure
29th Dec, 2012 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Me And My Treasure

This picture was taken a couple of months ago with my low-low-quality phone. My day off, playing on the bed with my little monster

Me And My Treasure
Me And My Treasure (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2012 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Treasure My Me

Beautiful picture! Your son looks just like you! How old is he? A little over a year old? They grow so fast.

30th Dec, 2012 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Me And My Treasure Gallery Forum International

Yes, he's 14 months old right now. You have a keen eye for babies, Pandora. If you could see both of us from front, you would realize he is my little asian copy...

30th Dec, 2012 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Treasure My Me

Yes, without knowing your wife was Indonesian I could tell how beautifully "Mixed" your baby is. I have three children so I have a little experience. laugh.gif

30th Dec, 2012 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Treasure My Me

Thanks for sharing. Your son does not seem to happy to be with you in this photo, did you not spoil him enough that day?

30th Dec, 2012 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Me And My Treasure

No, he was crying because he wanted to grab the phone from my wife's hands (she was taking the picture) (laugh)(laugh). I was trying to distract him, hoping to keep him still long enough for the picture to be clear....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2013 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Me My Treasure

Looks like a cutie but maybe you'll be able to get a happier picture at some point. You'll need to distract him with something so he doesn't see the phone. What did you name young Bruconero?

1st Jan, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Me My Treasure International Forum Gallery

I'll post a better picture. I have many, of course. His name is Matteo, like my first Rpg character in this forum (naturally, is the character getting its name from him not the opposite).

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Me And My Treasure

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,