Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

Dungeons Dragons 3 5 Rpg Main Game - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2013 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (191) »
Closed
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kittenpunk's Dungeons & Dragons "A World Beneath A World" In game thread

This will be the in game thread, please know non-constructive out of game chatter.
Most questions can be asked in the character approval thread for this game.

It was a fair day at the end of spring, summer's quick to approach at the city abuzz in preparation of the summer solstice which would mark 100 years of peace as well as Danica's yearly festival of flowers. Even though it was still a couple months away the city was hastily making preparations for the influx of thousands of visitors that flock to the city on any normal year the celebration of the kingdoms founding day, let alone the expectation of potentially many more than the average year considering the anniversary of this one's from the end of the war.

Danica would be 100 years old this year, by far the youngest kingdom in the known world it had risen in 100 years to rival the influence of many of the smaller ones across the continent. Danica alone boasts a population greater number than the Sands of Sand De Bar, or the Southern Tropics.

Danica's agricultural influence is that the new Kingdom great wealth and political favor.
The expected celebrations have served to lift morale, as the greater part of the kingdom still grieves passing of their late and beloved King Amir 6 months ago nearly winter from old age. No one is sure how the new Crown Prince will handle this year's traditional flower Festival, as in the past Junkin and disorderly conduct has washed over the city and so far only political standpoint princes made has shown that he is no toleration for law breakers.

The first law Ivan had passed removed the previous system of fine and community service, removed the 2 offense law for intermediate crimes, replacing jail time in the dungeon, with capital punishment but not death.

Capital punishment is Danica was always something far worse than death, but the previous kings and queens of this land use it sparingly and without haste. This punishment is called "Trial of the Gods" No one has ever been reported to survived it.

It is the evening, and 27 April year 199, the calendar year's number was reset after the war to Mark the death of dragons in the world. It's only been 99 years under this new United Kingdom's calendar, however it is the universal calendar used by all kingdoms nowadays.

Rudiger, finds himself in the mood to celebrate having a drink at the local tavern. The day had brought him great fortune as he had just managed to sell some of his back stock and gains 3 new commissions all in the same day. Most his coin put safely away, but with a couple gold in his pocket he's chosen to have a rare night on the town.

After only one drink at his favorite Tavern, a political argument by 2 of the local drunkards breaks out at a table near him, and rather than sit there and over here lot to do about nothing in his opinion with the place busy enough there was no other free table to move to, he decides to take his business to another bar or had home early for the night with one mug of Mead enough to celebrate the day's earnings.

Not even lightly buzzed he exits the tavern being careful not to bump his head on the unusually low door of his favorite establishment, owned by young couple of halflings and how to throw good party and serve a fine need. As he leaves the tavern of the "Half Sized Hideaway" And walks down the street, he's bumped into rather abruptly by figure and hooded cloak running out of a nearby alleyway.

The figure bounces off the well-built man who is not toppled over by the impact and continues to run down the street and into the darkness turning down another alleyway and off the dimly lit main street of this district.

In the collision between the Rudiger and the figure, one of Rudiger's blue feathers is ripped off from its adornment. It's slow deceleration promptly brings the owner's attention to an item on the ground likely dropped by the other person.

Rudiger bends over to pick up his blue feather and the other item.
As he is bent over he hears the shouts of 4 guards approaching out of the same alley way the figure had run from.

"Gotcha, you little thief." One exclaims, as they quickly surround you having caught you with your guard down.

"Hand over the wallet, did you really think you could get away with robbing one of the captain's lieutenants!" Another asks wanting less of an answer than more to make the accusation.

"Handed over and come with us, before you make things worse than they already are for [Yes]."

As you make your first action to reply, and try to explain that the thief is getting away then another alley, your promptly struck over the back of the head and rendered unconscious. Making it very clear they had no intent to listen to you.

You wake behind bars in a small cell. All of your items having been compensated, except for the hidden dagger in your left arm brace, likely missed due to haste for fear that you wake will be put in the cell.

The leather harness that help your blade to your back still sits strapped around your chest, but you can tell it once, for lack of the weight that it is empty. But except for the one feather missing, your blue feathers remained tied to the leather strap.

Out of game: Welcome the cellblock B. Please excuse me for taking liberties of rendering your unconscious as to avoid a lengthy fight as an sure you would've protested being arrested falsely. You're now in game and feel free to interact, and declare actions, such as "A take a good look at my surroundings" Or "I examine my cell".

Tonatha, Rudiger is now in game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Matthias, Finds himself on the other side of the city having arrived earlier in the day, his heavy backpack full of supplies and all his worldly possessions not left in the care of his good captain back home in the ports, sit squarely on his back.

He arrived mid afternoon by the time he'd gotten to the great libraries Main gate it had already closed for the evening. He spent the late afternoon exploring the city in considering which Inn to stay at. In this process he found himself slightly taken aback at the large size of this capital city. Certainly he had been to some of the largest port cities of the coast, however they dwindled in size in comparison to Florana.

The drastic change in landscape as you arrived in this region, was breathtaking as hills of rolling wildflowers and rich farmland, was a sight to behold after your long journey outlying territories ports.

Even within the city, the abundance of small park areas, rooftop gardens, hanging flower baskets, fountains and sculptures, and greenery seem to outline that the cities architecture and design took into consideration appearance as much as utilitarian properties.

As you make your way to the Market Square groups of children laughing and playing ran past. The fabled fountain of healing sits predominantly in the center of the square.

The topic of faceless statue, and around it flower boxes and sitting areas.
Around the fountains ring shaped court courtyard a 2nd row flower boxes and intermittent trees, highlight the network of off shooting paths leading down the different districts within the marketplace.

Having spent several hours window shopping, and making note of what Inns had rooms available, you decided to stay at the tavern of the "Horse You Rode In On".

Now the evening of April 27 year 199 you've made your way to the Inn you've decided to stay at.

Before having the chance to check in, a large bar fight breaks out and you're caught in the middle of it. While defending an unprovoked blow, and protecting one of the waitresses, you're struck over the head with a chair by one of the half orc brutes who started the fight, and rendered unconscious.

As you come to, your being dragged down the hallway by 2 large guards. Your backpack has been removed and is nowhere within sight. You can feel the weight of your weapons no longer on your belt, and despite any attempts of struggle you promptly thrown into a cell, the bars of the gate ring as they are slammed behind you and promptly locked.

Out of game: Welcome the cell block B. Please excuse me for taking liberties of rendering you unconscious as to avoid a lengthy fight as I am sure you would've protested being arrested after the bar fight, having had nothing to do with its start. You're now in game and feel free to interact, and declare actions, such as "What was the layout of the cell block as I was dragged in" or "I yell at the guards it was all a mistake".

And, if you had any hidden items, let me know in the character approval thread, and I will let you know if any of them remain within your possession having not been discovered by the guards when they confiscated your items.

FoxRogue, Matthias Harrington is now in game.

Rudiger you can hear the guards dragging someone and slamming the gate behind them as in prison someone else in the cell next to yours. You cannot see through the stone wall that separates yours and your neighbors sell.

Neither one of you have armor on or your preferred weapons, most if not all of your possessions have been taken, and you are left with just your clothing and anything you had hidden well enough to avoid detection on you.

Your clothing includes good boots on your feet your belts and pouches though empty. Your weapons holster, leather bracer's common and fashionable trend, but no armor or jewelry. If you had a holy symbol of any kind it is still there and remains untouched and intact.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 31st Dec, 2013 - 1:27pm

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Character: Rudiger

This was outrageous. The never festive Rudiger goes out for a drink with high expectations, only to be sadly disappointed and thrown in jail. This is why I never go out he thinks. Well, I won't make this mistake again. If he even gets that chance. He rubs the back of his head, still very sore from the blow he had received. Right before he had lost consciousness, he remembered hearing something about a lieutenant's pouch. He was just bending over to pick up his holy symbol, but Fendrill's luck surely had left him. Three contracts! Three contracts in one day only to be thrown in jail.

He fought the urge to get up and start rattling the bars. That would do him no good. Once the Guard figures out who he is, he"ll be set free. He knew people thought him odd, but Rudiger was a businessman, not a thief. There would be enough people who could attest to that. Oh, and his sword! Fendrill's beak, how beautiful that sword was. No, best to cooperate and this would work itself out. But negative thoughts kept creeping back. Ever since Ivan had come to power, leniency had dwindled and punishment more severe.

He heard the cell door slam next to him. Busy night. Rudiger's eyes bulge as he notices his dagger still housed in his vambrace. If they found this dagger, he would face the Trial of the Gods for sure, and have only the guards" own stupidity to blame. But it might still come in handy if things went from bad to worse.

Rising to his feet, he walks around the cell, examining his surroundings, paying particular attention to the stone wall juxtaposed to the cell where he had just heard the door slam.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The cell is small roughly 4' x 4' big enough to sit and stand-in but not lay down comfortably or sprawled out. The sidewalls are made of thick stone along with the floor and ceiling. The front of the sale is floor-to-ceiling bars along with the door gate a frame of thick metal and a solid plait surrounding the lock only able to be reached from the outside.

Even if you have a lock picks and will proficient with that sort of thing you highly doubt the lock on that date could be picked except if you were the one who designed and built. A metal panel makes up most of the back wall on one side you can see hinges and the outline is in the shape of a door with no handle or keyhole.

Outside your cell, you can tell that identical cells line the other side of the wall. And appear form what you can see to be empty, other than the one next to you on the left. From the direction the guards came and went you gather your row of sells is on the right of the block from the entrance.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rudiger swivels around in the tiny cell and tries to examine the the back of the cell where metal panel appears to have hinges. Noticing there is no handles or key holes, he begins actions such as pushing and trying to find some purchase for his finger to pull as quietly as he can.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It [gives] no sign of movement even with a push where you have braced your self feet against the bars. And, there is no part of it where you can grasp with your fingers as the seal is nearly seamless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The adventure begins for a man named Felipe, as he makes his way to the capital city for the first time since he was a small boy. Once when I was a boy his Grandfather took into the city, but other than that he's grown up in mostly rural areas.

He had forgot how large and lush, the city was spent most the day walking around. With only a few gold coins to his name, he window shopped the supplies district, taking notice of all of the available job boards and asking if anyone was hiring in attempts to find a job.

Near the end of the day just before dinner time, one of the merchants he asks about employment while the market closes up shop replies, "Oh certainly but I have a job for you. In fact it needs to be done straight away and I was afraid I wouldn't have time this evening." Felipe is thrilled to a found employment on his first day of search, and asks about all the details of the job. "It's quite easy my point all you need to do is go fetch this package for me, a special ordered it and still left for me to pick up this very evening however I have guests coming into town and I must rush home." The merchant says of the smile in the glint in his eye.

The merchant quickly scribbles down an address on a piece of parchment and hands it to you, "The package is actually meant for a dear friend of mine was just I ordered it and I was supposed to pick up however this will note here should get you a package for me and is the address of where I want it sent." Without the merchant hands you gold coin. "Here's half your payment up front and another gold coin after I've heard that the package arrives just swing by my shop your tomorrow."

"And, if you're good at this sort of Aaron running thing I might have further work for you in the future. Your new town so give you heads up the guys around here strict in rude try to steer clear of them and you will be fine."

Happy and obliging, you take the coin and head off down the street as a merchant goes the other direction towards his house.

You read over the parchment scrap very carefully. You to pick up the package, down in the warehouse district from a place called "The Broken Chalice" it is midway into the evening by the time you arrive in the warehouse district, the note did not have any directions to you have to ask around or explore the alleys until you find it.

We find it there is a sketchy looking fellow leaned against the wall by the front door.
You walk up cautiously as you always do. And politely ask if you are at the right place. He says "Yeah this is the broken chalice, what business do you have here this hour of the day" you inform him that you're here to pick up a package for Mr. Griswold the Dwarven merchant. His reply is simple and straightforward "Going on in".

As you go into the establishment you realize very quickly it is a brothel house, and a quickly swarmed by several very lovely ladies of varying different races. It is clear that they at first think you are just John.

The dumbfounded look on your face, alert for Madom. And she walks up in the Suntory fashion. "What you need boy" her accident longing and the Loring.

You stutter out the words very hastily that you're here just to pick up a package for Mr. Griswold. She smiles that kind a crooked smile meant to put someone at ease, walks over to the bar and fetches a package from behind it.

She hands you the unmarked parchment wrapped bundle, tied with a piece of string.
"Here sweetie that should be all of it." As she hands it to ease feelings and kisses her cheek, she is middle-aged and I do not know the your reaction to this.

Nevertheless you quickly depart to make the delivery before the evening grows too late.

The other address on the piece of parchment is in the middle-class district adjacent to the housing district where all the ends and taverns are located. You think to yourself all have to find one of these taverns with free room when I get done with this. And you quickly proceed to destination.

As you find the address and begin to walk up towards the step front door insight, hooded figure approaches you from behind. Visualize someone is behind you you swirl around in a face-to-face with a very, very attractive woman. "Oh is this my package?" She exclaims.

Then without giving you a chance to respond she adds"I was worried when Mr. Griswold had delivered it yet." Her charm is to a Loring and her soft words gain your trust far easier than they normally would. You handled the package without any hesitation. A standard dumbfounded by her beauty as she walks often disappears down an alleyway. As soon as she is out of sight you come to your senses. For moment you think she must cast a spell on me wonder just give her the package, if this was her home why did she go back inside.

As you think this the door behind you opens a man in the guards uniform stands in front of you, behind him and inside the house can see several other guards and a man tied to a chair. The guard before you quickly declares you are under arrest. And you are promptly dragged off along with the other man.

The guards at the jailhouse, take all of your possessions, weapons and armor, they thoroughly pat you down and one of them laughs happily as they discover your gold coins in your pocket. One of them makes a snide remark. "Oh won't be needing these were you're going."

In pockets the coin's into his own personal purse.

Left with the clothing on your back, boots on your feet, belts and empty pouch bags, and your heavy cloak. Your dragged down a hallway, to another hallway, this one filled with cells and tossed in one across from 2 other fellows.

Welcome to cellblock B

Felipe you are now in game.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 1st Jan, 2013 - 1:15am

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2013 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Frustrated from being in this cage, he almost starts kicking the back panel of his cell. Then, he sees another man being dragged to another cell. Rudiger waits a few moments hoping the guards have left the cell block. He doesn't really care. He is feeling desperate. Placing his cloak against the back panel in hopes of muffling some of the sound, Rudiger gives two hard kicks to the back of his cell.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.