You Cough, I Cough - Page 2 of 2

You don't yawn because you're - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Aug, 2016 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
You Yawn, I Yawn
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2004 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

You Cough, I Cough
A Friend

You Cough, I Cough - Page 2

I always found it weird that yawns were contagious seeing as to how they're caused by lack of oxygen to the lungs. Reading this, I haven't been able to stop yawning! It must be phsycological, but it's something everybody has in common. I've never met anybody who hasn't been susceptible to yawnage!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2004 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

You Cough, I Cough
A Friend

Cough Cough You

I too, believe that yawning is a psychological thing. The power of suggestion is VERY strong. When you see someone else yawn, your brain processes that, and it stores it away, causing you to yawn. I suppose that when your brain processes the yawning it triggers some part of the brain that (yawn) causes you to yawn.

Sharpshoey

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

You Cough, I Cough
A Friend

You Cough, I Cough UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have noticed that yawning is contagious. I have watery eyes right now from reading this and yawning. Yawning again. Anyway, I believe that it is psychological. I have not noticed the coughing thing. I will pay more attention though.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

You Cough, I Cough
A Friend

Page 2 Cough Cough You

I have also found that true with sniffling along with coughing, yawning, and clearing your throat. I read the tread cleared my throat once and yawned once. Very weird phenomena.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cough Cough You

You don't yawn because you're bored

EVER wondered why we yawn? Most of us might think it's because we're bored, but there's a number of other theories explaining why we do it. Ref. Source 9q.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: You Cough, I Cough

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,