Sgtlee Introduction

Sgtlee Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jan, 2013 - 11:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 3
Flag Posts: 339
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 522.49 FP
Charm: 2

Sgtlee Introduction

I am here for Dungeons & Dragons I have played for years and have missed it. The online games are all hack and slash without the RPG. Looking forward to some active role-play gaming.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:44pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Sgtlee

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Sgtlee Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, Sgtlee. Welcome to the community. If you are interested in Dungeons & Dragons, the Member Wars board offers two active games, at the moment. I'm accepting a last member in my game, hopefully a thief, and Kittenpunk has recently started her game as well. Feel free to look around and choose the setting that fits you more.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 3
Flag Posts: 339
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 522.49 FP
Charm: 2

Introduction Sgtlee

Bruconero, thanks for the welcome. I am reading about your world right now and will [submit] a character for review shortly. Been a long time since I have played a thief will be fun.

Mike

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Jan, 2013 - 1:44pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Sgtlee Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Sgtlee

Greetings Mike, if you wish to take part in more then one game this is always an option. And, my game could badly use a cleric, or mush anything but a fighter as that is about all I got.

The setting for the 2 active games are vastly different.

If you like what you see in my games world thread and want to join in, there is a character approve thread for it, where you can post questions and draft your level 3 character.

As a side note, my game has 3 fighters and a half fighter half magic caster. So, if you want to join mine (less your hart be set on it) you might want to consider something other then a fighter.

Hope to see you active and a round the boards and one or both of the games.

With care, Cat
Also known as Kitten

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Sgtlee Introduction
A Friend

Sgtlee Introduction

Welcom, Sgtlee. Welcome to the boards, and I am so glad you drafted a cleric for Kittenpunk's game. I was getting quite worried!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2013 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Sgtlee Introduction

Sgtlee, welcome to the Community. Please look over the edits I made to your last Posts. You cannot Post then after a minute or so add an additional Post to the same Thread. Rather, collect your thoughts and then add what you need to say. Even so you have an additional 30 minutes to edit your original Post. Do check your spelling, and so forth. Please have a look over our Constructive Posting Policy as Persephone will be in your case and she is not as 'nice' as I am. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2013 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Sgtlee Introduction
A Friend

Sgtlee Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

JB, sgtlee was saying that he tried to edit it well with in the 30 minutes mark earlier several times and it would not work. Would there be any resin why this would happen? We where talking about it before in "Out of game" tidbits, likely what you edited down.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Sgtlee Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,