Sofia Esser Quintero

Sofia Esser Quintero - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Miss Venezuela 2012 What did she say?
3rd Jan, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Sofia Esser Quintero

I don't know how many of you watched Miss Universe 2012. Miss Venezuela placed third (very lucky after the reply she gave). The question that was asked to her was what law she would change if she could, it was translated to her into Spanish and even though she had the chance to reply in her native tongue, she decided to answer in English and this is what she said:

international QUOTE
"I think that any leys (laws) there are in Constitution or in life, are already made. I think that we should have, uh, a straight way to go in our similar, or, eh, in our lives as is this. For example, I'm a surfer, and I think that the best wave that I can take is the wave that I wait for it. So please do our only, eh, law that we can do. Thank you, Vegas!" Source 6

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Sofia Esser Quintero

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,