Gold Or Silver For Money? - Page 3 of 4

Senate votes to make gold and silver legal - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Gold Or Silver For Money?
A Friend

Gold Or Silver For Money? - Page 3

I think gold will move up in the markets but not as far up as many think it will get to. A ounce of gold priced at over $1500.00 is a little too much I think.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Money Silver Gold

This is an interesting topic, with the current financial situation it is not beyond the possibillity that there may be hyperinflation soon. So the money you have in savings accounts even though it might be a small fortune now, could be worthless.

I am not so wealthy that I have thousands lying in banks, but if I did I would probably by some nice gold rings.

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gold Or Silver For Money? History & Civil Business Politics

Record-High Gold Tells of "Inflation & Sovereign Debt" Threat:

The price of Gold jumped to new all-time highs against all-but-three of the world's major currencies on Wednesday morning, breaking US$1245 an ounce in London trade. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Money Silver Gold

Top Chinese Economists Call For Government To Ditch U.S. Treasuries And Buy Gold:

A former advisor to the Chinese central bank, and influential economist, has called for his nation to diversify away from U.S. Treasury holdings. This comes after China cut its U.S. Treasury holdings by $32.5 billion in May Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2011 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Money Silver Gold

Gold Replacing Dollar as World's Reserve Currency?:

$105 per barrel oil. Cotton prices at record levels. Food prices at 2008 highs. Typically, such commodity price increases would send central banks running to the U.S. Dollar to secure the value of their savings. After all, the dollar has been the reserve currency since World War I. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2011 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Gold Settles Above $1,602, Extends Record Rally

Gold settled at an all-time high above $1,602 an ounce Monday, extending a record rally as investors sought a safe haven on fears that U.S. Lawmakers could fail to raise the debt limit, resulting in a default. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2011 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Gold Silver Money - Page 3

Gerald Celente: 'Economic Martial Law Will Be Declared'
By Mac Slavo

Should an attack hit one of the major NATO nations, the effects, this time, will go global. Bank holidays will be called, the US and other fragile economies will crumble, gold and silver will soar, and already-troubled currencies will crash. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Gold Silver Money Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Senate votes to make gold and silver legal tender in Arizona:

SB 1439 stems from concerns by some that the paper money being printed by the Federal Reserve Bank is becoming worth less and less. So they convinced Sen. Chester Crandell, R-Heber, to give gold and silver coins created by private, for-profit mints the same legal status to pay bills, at least in Arizona. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Gold Or Silver For Money?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,