Fahrenheit 9/11 - Page 2 of 2

COURT QUASHES LAWSUIT AGAINST FILMMAKER MOORE - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Feb, 2007 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Do you believe this documentary is accurate in its' research about the Bush and Iraq war?
  Yes       33.33%
  No       22.22%
  Some       44.44%
Total Votes: 9
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Is Bush Hiding Something?
11th Feb, 2005 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Fahrenheit 9/11 - Page 2

It is amazing how you can string a group of facts together and come up with something that is false. Did the movie make you think...sure...it was designed to. Did it make Bush look like a fool...of course...it was designed to. Was it factual...no...and there is documentation slowly being put together now on how Mr. Moore put that film together that is not painting him in the best light. Did the movie have facts "in" it...it sure did.

Basically, the movie was entertainment. I was entertained...however...I never really felt educated.

Just my Opinion,

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Fahrenheit 9/11
A Friend

Fahrenheit

I thought that this movie was like his other movies, full of facts strung together to make a false reality. Most of his individual facts where correct, but his over all point of the movie is wrong. As in bowling for columbine, his assumptions are incorrect.

I recommend everyone rent and watch bowling for columbine, the fahrenheit 9/11. Then rent bowling for the truth, and fahrenhype 9/11. These two movies show where Mr. Moore skewed the truth to make a movie slandering the president. I am not a proponent of the Presidents actions, but this movie is a travesty against the truth.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2007 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fahrenheit 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

COURT QUASHES LAWSUIT AGAINST FILMMAKER MOORE

Filmmaker Michael Moore has won legal battle against the brother of an Oklahoma City bombing conspirator, but the plaintiff's lawyer said she may appeal the case to the Supreme Court.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...oore-court.html

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fahrenheit 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,