They Disrespected Me

They Disrespected Me - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Feb, 2007 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

So I killed them all
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2007 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

They Disrespected Me

MAN ACCUSED OF HAMMERING HIS WIFE AND 2 OTHERS TO DEATH
An Iranian immigrant accused of using a three-pound hammer to beat his wife, sister-in-law and mother-in-law to death and then repeatedly stabbing them told police that the women had "disrespected" him, authorities said Monday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/19/chicago.s...s.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2007 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Me Disrespected They

My goodness. First you get the case of this refugee kid in Utah who shoot and killed several people on the mall and then this Iranian refugee killing his own family. What the heck is going on in the minds of these people? It's very scary. Obviously the guy has some serious issues, I just feel so sorry for the victims, that type of death must have been extremely painful. He deserves the death penalty.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: They Disrespected Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,