The Way You Look - Page 3 of 4

If you think you look good you feel good. - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jan, 2009 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Are you happy with the way you look?
  Yes       75.00%
  No       25.00%
Total Votes: 16
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Simple: Happy with it?
9th Apr, 2006 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

The Way You Look - Page 3

I am comfortable with my looks. Of course, I went through my teenage years slightly insecure, but I think getting married has definitely helped. I know that my husband loves me, no matter what haircut I have or if I put on make-up or not, or gain a few pounds or not. But that doesn't mean I let go or anything, of course I still take care of myself and make myself look nice, I think it is just that my definition of "nice" has changed somewhat since I am not so concerned with how everyone sees me as much - I am more secure with who I am, I suppose.

Offtopic but,
arhvic, I agree that those shows often have shallow views, but like you said, I do think that how you look can affect how you feel about yourself - if you are taking care of yourself and are confident about how you look, your presence and how you feel about yourself changes. I figure, if the TV shows can teach them how to do it and buy them a new wardrobe for free, and if they don't mind being broadcast into everyone's lounges all the better for them wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2007 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Look You The

I am pretty happy with the way I look, coming to think of it god was really gracious to me. wink.gif

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

The Way You Look Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am happy with how I look. Granted I have gained a few pounds since I got out of high school But I am still happy. I am enjoying life and my wife thinks I am good looking so that is all I need.

QUOTE (JB)
I am glad I was not born in Denmark."

Just what is wrong with the Danish? smile.gif

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Added Quote Tags for you.

11th Feb, 2008 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Look You The

I am sure I was being humorous, the Danish are some very good looking people! I do not want to be rated next to someone with Nordic features, because they will most likely beat me on looks, height and what not.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

Look You The

I thought you were being humorous that is why I added it at the end. smile.gif

Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

The Way You Look

I have never really been happy with the way I look. I don't why, I just can't do it. I look at other people sometimes who are not very attractive and wonder how they can be so happy or content. I wish I could be happy and content with the way I look and not stress over it so much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2009 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

The You Look - Page 3

I have never really been happy with the way I look.

Maybe its not about the way you look but the way you feel?

9th Jan, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

The You Look Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

If you think you look good you feel good. Half of that battle I think is liking who you are.

Yup I can stand to lose 30 lbs to hit that 170 again and need to for better health. I know I look fine and mostly it is who I am that makes others think the same. Never been skinny never will be but again that why my wife likes my physical looks any how...gotta have a butt. For those who say different well I used to say honk on bobo, now I just smile and walk on.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Way You Look

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,