The Way You Look - Page 2 of 4

There is absolutely nothing I would change - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Apr, 2006 - 8:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Are you happy with the way you look?
  Yes       75.00%
  No       25.00%
Total Votes: 16
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Simple: Happy with it?
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2005 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

The Way You Look - Page 2

I'm quite happy with how I look, even though I am over-weight. I am more able-bodied than almost any skinny person I know. Sure, there are things I would like to change, like my hair (It's so curly...), but I can manage, and still be happy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

Look You The

I am happy with the way I look. I have never really found myself truly unhappy with the way I look. I don't like my hands... but it's not really a big deal rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 9:01am / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

The Way You Look Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm not particularly happy with the way I look, but I don't let it slow me down. I still ask the pretty gals out, but I think they agree with my first assessment smile.gif . It's laziness mainly, I have shaggy longish hair that I don't want to pay to have cut; I think I could clean up nicely if I ever worked up the gumption.
-Unferth

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2005 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

Page 2 Look You The

I think I look pretty darn hot..laugh.gif. just kidding. I'm content with the way I look, the people I date don't care about how I look, and thats the way it should be. I am in moderately good physical shape, and I look decent enough. I stay healthy and thats all that matters too me.

26th Apr, 2005 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Look You The

I have to say that I feel OK about the way I look. I think I would have to loose 2-3 kg, but that's not much I guess. I had a period (about 2 years ago when I stoped smoking) when I was concerned that I'm gaining too much weight (the scale "went up" 10 kg), but everybody (especially my mom smile.gif ) sad that it suits my 'cause I was too skinny. Anyway, my wife loves so I think that the important thing.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

The Way You Look
A Friend

The Way You Look

I'm just like everybody else. There are things about me I wouldn't mind changing, like the fact that I'm so pale I'm whiter than the sand at the beach, but for the most part I'm content with how I look. I like being my height and my weight, even though I definately would never object to shaping up, because it fits so perfectly with my fiance. He's about four inches taller than me, which I love. I love the color of my eyes because they are a pale blue that so many people want, I just wish I had better eyesight and wasn't blind in one eye.

At the moment I am trying to outgrow a really bad haircut.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2005 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

The You Look - Page 2

I think most people can think of something about themselves they would change. I'm always worried about my looks. I consider myself to be a "plain jane." I don't think I light up a room when I walk in, but I don't make Ray Charles flinch (line from Larry the Cable Guy). I have curly hair that is hard to manage. I wear glasses and wish I didn't. I used to be a little overweight. I lost quite a bit of weight for my height, but I still have a butt, so finding clothes that fit is a challenge. I'm a size 4 top with a size 10 bottom. But I'm okay with that. My fiance first noticed me because of my size 10 bottom. Slowly, I've come to accept my looks. It's the way God made me. I can't challenge, that can I?

9th Apr, 2006 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

The You Look Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

There is absolutely nothing I would change about my look. I am who I am and people can either take it or leave it. I really don't care about looks so perhaps that might explain why I wouldn't change a thing.

Offtopic but,
If there is one thing that makes me cringe it is those horrible shows on TV where people are given makeovers. I understand how looks might affect some people and how important a simple procedure could be, but do we really need to have it beamed into our lounge rooms?

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 9th Apr, 2006 - 8:25am

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Way You Look

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,