Michael J. Badnarik

Michael J Badnarik - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2006 - 3:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Allow him to debate? Running for President of the USA
24th Sep, 2004 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Michael J. Badnarik

Michael J. Badnarik, a Libertarian, is also running for President and he badly wants to debate with the big guns, will it happen? He does have an interesting background with an emphasis in computer programming. He is single and makes no declaration of religion, something that most US citizens do not find appealing in a President. For more on him: https://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=MTX77838

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2004 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Badnarik J Michael

I heard great things about the way this guy presents certain topics, I have download it to my computer and as soon as I watched the presentations, I will give my reply in this thread.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st May, 2006 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Michael J. Badnarik History & Civil Business Politics

I was thinking if this man did take office - would the USA be more liked or disliked? I would like to see it happen just for the sake of the outcome. It is one thing to say something in theory and another to try and act upon it when all odds are against you. Sadly, most of the USA seem to only think that two parties control everything, so I do not see this happening - ever.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Michael J. Badnarik

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,