Kyle Introduction

Kyle Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2013 - 9:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2013 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Kyle Introduction
A Friend

Kyle Introduction

I was looking for Role-playing Game text adventure games and I found this site. I have never played text adventure and I hope it will be a good change instead of shooters and Massive Multi-player Online Role-playing Games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2013 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Kyle

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then D&D Start Guide. Dungeons & Dragons here allows you to start participating immediately once thy character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Here's the SECOND but no less important one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Thy posts should be within the Rules or they will be deleted. Ye may post anywhere in the Community to make thy 30. Perhaps the Board, Card, & RP Game Reviews is a good place to start. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be need'n active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

Alas there is a THIRD but that is fer dem science fiction folks, see Future Earth

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> What is Constructive Posting? | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2013 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Kyle Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, kyle, welcome to the forums. You have a wide choice for experiencing Role Playing Games. Dungeons & Dragons games are hosted in the Member Wars Board and have no requirements (I'm one of the resident Dungeon Masters). You can also chose the Future Earth game (Science Fiction environment) or the World of Medieval, a custom made fantasy game.
Have a look around and make up your mind. Just remember that we all have a golden rule here: no casual players. If you decide to join any of the games do it for real, considering that it will become a time consuming activity.
Enjoy your stay with the community, hope to see you soon in one of the games.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Kyle Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,