Criix Introduction

Criix Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Jan, 2013 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2013 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Criix Introduction
A Friend

Criix Introduction

I'm Criix and I'm just here to check out some Dungeons and [Dragons] since I'm new to it and trying it out. Not sure if I like it so far so just having a taste.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Criix

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2013 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Criix Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Criix, welcome to the forums.
I'm one of the resident Dungeon Masters for the Dungeons and Dragons section of this website. If you only want to try it out, I would suggest you to read the active games for some time and wait a little before joining them. Approving a character and helping out a [New person] is a lot of work for us Game Masters. We are more than happy to do it, but for dedicated players.
You play for free and we run the games for free, dedicating most of our spare time trying to make you guys have fun. But, personally, I would prefer not investing so much time if the player plans to quit after one week or ten days. This is my point of view. I don't talk for the other Masters and I don't want to be rude or offensive in any way. If you check the games for some time and you decide you like it, I'm ready to help you out as much as I can and invest hours explaining you the rules and how everything works.
My game was full, but lately one of the players had some problems and I could have a free slot.
Just let me know when and if you feel ready to committ yourself and we can work it out. Or you can just join another game right now if the Master has a different point of view.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Criix Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,