Flushed Away

Flushed Away - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2013 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Flushed Away 2006
28th May, 2007 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Flushed Away

Flushed Away

I enjoyed this film. It had good voice overs, animation and theme. It even had Felipe laughing a number of times. It is much better than Shrek III.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Flushed Away
Flushed Away (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2007 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Away Flushed

This is very enjoyable for a family my whole family found great entertainment in it.

2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

1st Jul, 2007 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Flushed Away Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I was appalled at the premise - rats in the sewers?!? Filthy! Disgusting! and downright Creepy! I had no desire to watch this film. However, with our new Netflix subscription, that was one of the first my daughter wanted to see, so we put it on the list. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as horrid as I thought.

However, the unreality of what a true sewer is like - to be flushed down the toilet doesn't take one anyplace *pleasant* for crying out loud.

I have mixed feelings about it. My daughter enjoyed it. Maybe I just need to relax a little bit, eh? starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> =2 </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

1st Jul, 2007 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Away Flushed

QUOTE (FarSeer)
Maybe I just need to relax a little bit, eh?

spock.gif Yes, because after all we are talking about a children's animation movie and not reality TV. Most animations of this sort are NOT meant to be realistic but fast paced and fun for young minds.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2013 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Away Flushed

Flushed Away is a rip-roaring nautical adventure with a twist: The heroes are a pair of rodents braving the sewers underneath London. Roddy (voiced by Hugh Jackman) is an upper-crust house-mouse who finds himself flushed into the subterranean sewers. Eager to return to his posh home, he enlists the help of a boat-captain rat named Rita (Kate Winslet), who has troubles of her own; namely the kingpin of the underworld, the Toad (Ian McKellen), and his henchmen including the French mercenary Le Frog (Jean Reno).

> TOPIC: Flushed Away

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,