Raping At Age 11

Raping Age 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2004 - 5:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Boy, 11, charged in sexual assault of woman, 76
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2004 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Raping At Age 11

Boy, 11, charged in sexual assault of woman, 76

Police said that for a week before the attack, the boys had been "terrorizing" the woman in her house, repeatedly breaking in and taking cash and other items.

The woman, who lived alone, told police she was taking a sponge bath in the kitchen Friday when the 11-year-old walked in, demanded money and then ordered her to take off her clothes and go into the bedroom, according to court papers.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/22/elderly....t.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2004 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Age Raping

This story is very disturbing. How could the mother claim that she raised him to be a "good boy"? Does a good boy repeatedly break in to another person's home to steal money? Does a good boy sexually assault a handicapped elderly woman? These boys need serious help. I do hope they are put into some kind of facility where they can get the psychiatric treatment they need. An 11 year old child doesn't do this kind of crime unless there is something very wrong at home.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

1st Oct, 2004 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Raping At Age 11 History & Civil Business Politics

I'm very disturbed about this story and the reaction of the mother of one of the children. Sometimes I really cannot understand why some 'mothers' when the children are doing some very bad or awful instead of giving a good example and at least apologise to the victims that their children hurted, are quick to defend them...I guess because if you do, it will be an acknowledgment that they have not done a good job as parents.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

2nd Oct, 2004 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Age Raping

While I agree that this is a terrible thing these boys did, I strongly disagree with those of you who blame the parents. It is true that many children don't get the kind of direction they should at home. However, it is not true that all children that do bad things are living in homes with parents that don't care.

I read the article and the quote by the mother isn't really, in my opinion, trying to justify anything. I think she is saying she doesn't understand how this happened because she didn't raise him to do such bad things.

I don't understand how a boy of 11 does such a terrible act, but more than that, I don't believe he has a good grasp on just how terrible what he tried to do is. Look at what our culture is teaching him. The vast majority of TV, movies, video games, books, they all portray sex as something you should do just because it feels good. No one needs to be married or even an adult, for it to be acceptable. Violence is something children are exposed to very frequently through these same outlets quite regularly. Why are we shocked, then, when something like this happens? I am saddened by this, but sadly, I am not shocked.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

2nd Oct, 2004 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Age Raping

I strongly disagree with those of you who blame the parents. It is true that many children don't get the kind of direction they should at home. However, it is not true that all children that do bad things are living in homes with parents that don't care.

We are talking about an 11 year old boy stealing and raping an old lady! he even putted a condom before doing it. Come on, whether the mother did raise him to be a good boy or not, she still responsible for her son's actions. Listen, your good boy son do not get up one day and tell his friends 'Hey, why we do not go over the old lady's house and rape her?". There are signs and the mother failed or ignored such things. That's why she is responsible. She doesn't have to actually go and teach the child to do those terrible things in order for her to be responsible. Ignoring, not paying attention in his child's friends, activities, signs are a way of showing she has not been a good parent. What the kid did was terrible, we are talking about abnormal behavior, the mother who is the primary source of raising a child is the one who often have to see these signs. She chose to ignore them.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Oct, 2004 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Raping At Age 11

It just makes me sick, these kids! Obviously bad news, and now they're "in the system" and will no doubt be forever in it.

But I also have to question, why didn't the woman call the police about the "terrorizing for days" before the rape? That makes no sense at all. I'm not putting any blame at all on her, I'm just wondering why she made no complaint before?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Raping At Age 11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,