No More Twinkies?

No Twinkies - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Sep, 2004 - 6:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2004 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

No More Twinkies?

BAKERY GIANT IS FILING FOR CHAPTER 11

Interstate Bakeries Corp., the purveyor of lunch box staples Wonder Bread and Twinkies, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday, felled by the combination of a more health-conscious public and smothering operational costs.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...93225%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2004 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Twinkies No

A local radio station made a big to-do about this on their morning show. Basically, they made fun of Twinkies for a couple of hours. I used to love Twinkies when I was a kid, but they are awfully sugary and full of preservatives. I doubt that they will stop making them altogether.

IMO
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2004 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

No More Twinkies?
A Friend

No More Twinkies? History & Civil Business Politics

Hmm.... this only brings one question to my mind. What does this mean for Little Debbie and Madison Bakery, their rivals? Which one will gain from this more?

> TOPIC: No More Twinkies?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,