Political Health

Political Health - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Sep, 2004 - 9:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Now even Clinton needs it!
3rd Sep, 2004 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Political Health

The recent news of Clinton needing heart surgery caused me to start this thread with the question: Why are politicians so unhealthy? They are supposed to have the best of foods, exercise planners, and doctors around them, yet you always seem to hear about a politician that needs something as serious as heart surgery. What is the reason for that?

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2004 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Health Political

Well, it was a well known fact, and openly joked about, that when Clinton was President, that he would go on morning jogs which ended at the local McDonalds for breakfast. One reason to your question is that it is possible politicians do not have time to be healthy; another is that their lavish lifestyles force them not to be. We can only speculate.

4th Sep, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Political Health Health & Special Psychology

The Prime Minister in Trinidad and Tobago was recently in Cuba for a treatment about his heart too, I don't know, I think it doesn't matter how many diet planners they have, they don't listen. We just know about their health problems because they are popular people, but really it happens to everybody....

4th Sep, 2004 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Health Political

I think the reason most politicians, and Presidents in particular, are unhealthy has to do with the stress they are under. Just take a look at photos taken before a man becomes President and then those taken 4 years later. They always seem to have aged a great deal. Being the US President is not a job I would ever want. No matter what you do someone is going to hate you for it. There are times when you have to give orders that will send people to fight and die. No matter how much you want to you can't help all the needy people. You must balance the help you can give with who needs it most. I am surprised that they survive at all. With Clinton not only did he have all the stress that all Presidents have he also went through a public humiliation of having an adulteress affair revealed. Don't for a second think I condone what he did, I just think it was something that he and his wife should have dealt with privately. I don't believe that the American public needed to know. This is only my opinion of course.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2004 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Health Political

British Prime Minister Tony Blair confirms he is to undergo a "routine" procedure Friday to fix a heart flutter.
Ref. https://CNN.com

> TOPIC: Political Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,