Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 4 of 9

Sorry, my bad. Thank you for placing my map - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 5:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2013 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 4

international QUOTE (Oinodaemon)
I'm very proud and excited to be recieving GM status.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
Congratulations for your new status, dude.

Please note that I did not say you have GMaster status, I specifically used "Upcoming". Two things are needed: Your game is active enough, and you are able to keep our Constructive Posting Policy.

international QUOTE
Hey JB, I just helped my friend Kboxrox get set up.

I saw that you did it for him after his first account was deleted for Posting a crude Intro. He should have created his own account and posted his own Intro. Probably, you were just helping, but he will need to grasp proper Posting on his own. Like I said, you will need to make sure your invitees read, understand and follow our Posting Policy before you invite them otherwise their time on the site will be short lived and that will not be good for your game if your Player(s) are suddenly deleted.

international QUOTE
I am actually not on a mobile device, I am on a satellite web server

You are either on a ship or a distant location from traditional internet services? At some point when you are on a regular connection you should still be familiar with the Full especially if you are to manage character fields, specialty avatars, and so on not available in the mobile version.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2013 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 612
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.9%
[+] Gain: 136.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Oinodaemon

Ugh, I'd hoped it wasn't something like that. I knew his first account got banned, but I figured he was just having a hard time figuring out the registration process. I'm a little mad at Kboxrox right now, I expected him to be a little more...supportive. My apologies. I sincerely doubt he will be staying in my game for very long. I had already asked him to read your rules, and he said he had, but he obviously didn't take me seriously. Again, I'm very sorry and embarrassed by his behavior.

I am aware my GM status is still in question, but I am very excited and hopeful. Sorry if I sounded like I was taking it for granted, I'm just a little over eager.

I will switch to the Full version of the website and see how it goes. Yea, I live in a forest on the California coast, the nearest town is an hour away. I'm pretty isolated.

Would you mind upgrading me to RPGer status so I can start a character for World of Medieval?

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 27th Feb, 2013 - 8:12am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Zen | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Feb, 2013 - 7:56pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2013 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Oinodaemon)
Would you mind upgrading me to RPGer status so I can start a character for World of Medieval?

We will be happy to give you RPGer status but you need to have 30 posts from other boards outside of the Welcome and Member Wars boards. Try looking for topics in the other boards that you like and give your opinion. For example:

* [+] Actors, Movies & Television
* [+] Be A Super Hero RPG / Comic Reviews
* [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews
* [+] Consumer Watch & Product Reviews

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2013 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Oinodaemon

Hi Oinodaemon, we are picking up multiple registrations from the same IP. Are these different people using the same location to register?

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior

Introduction Oinodaemon

Ripthorn and I share internet, as we both get it from our work network. He used his mobile device to register. I did register Kboxrox from my computer, JB already explained that was not ok, and it won't happen again.

Tenet: Zen | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Feb, 2013 - 7:56pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction

Oinodaemon You have been Tagged to this Topic: D&D Dungeon Master Strategies and Details because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 4

Oinodaemon, the forum's gallery is not for Dungeons & Dragons or any game images. I moved it to your settings thread this one time but you'll need to wait to get GMaster status before you can upload images to your games directly.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior

Oinodaemon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Sorry, my bad. Thank you for placing my map in the proper spot, I was wondering why I was unable to upload in game.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,