Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 5 of 9

Hi again Oinodaemon. Your current number of - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Mar, 2013 - 9:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 5

Dude I saw you posting around the community. Are you like planning to get your 30 posts in? We need a player for FE for sure with skills we don't have so that will be cool. Let me know so we can wait for you.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2013 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 612
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.9%
[+] Gain: 136.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Oinodaemon

That's what I'm shooting for. I'm down to try Future Earth, for sure. I should have my 30 posts before too long.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Zen | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Feb, 2013 - 7:56pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2013 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Oinodaemon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Most excellent! I will let the group know to hold on to their pants to give you time to create your character. Please check through the skills our characters already have and select different skills if you can specially if they are science related.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2013 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Page 5 Introduction Oinodaemon

You were asking what skills you needed for FE but I didn't like want to go off topic in your game thread so have a look at this, Future Earth Skills List and look at the researcher section. Things like survival, teach, neural, chemistry, forgery, etc. You can also look at the skills we have in game and choose ones different to it.

By the way, how many posts do you need still?

Signature:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2013 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Oinodaemon

Your last post: A Liar's Autobiography: The Untrue Story Of Monty was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, for example just saying "I agree" is not significant input, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

12. References to deity as slang not accepted.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2013 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Oinodaemon Introduction

Dude, are you still wanting to join Future Earth? If yes, you can request Rpg status (is not automatically given) and draft a character. You have the 30 posts already, right? We are thinking about starting the scenario so it would be good to have you in.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2013 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 612
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.9%
[+] Gain: 136.00 FP
Charm: 7

Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 5

Totally. I requested RPG'er status before I reached 30 posts, and I guess I assumed the mods would just...know. Somehow. I don't know. But yeah, I guess I'm requesting now. May I please have RPG'er status, my dearest moderators?

Just a side note to the moderators: I love how tight of a ship you guys run here, and I am genuinely honored to be a part of this community. Thank you for all your hard work.

Tenet: Zen | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Feb, 2013 - 7:56pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2013 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Hi again Oinodaemon. Your current number of real Posts is 29 it needs to be 30 for you to gain RPGer status. Also, please look over edits made to your posts by moderators so you are aware of how to improve your messages.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,