Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 9 of 9

Oinodaemon if you are seeing this I am reopening - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Oct, 2013 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction
A Friend

Oinodaemon Introduction - Page 9

Divorce is never easy and I can tell you that is should be easier if you both still care for each other. When I went through mine 13 years ago I do not think I would have been able to post here is I was a member it was not a pretty sight. But that is past and I am more able to think clearly now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Oinodaemon

Oinodaemon, you have been gone around a month now with no follow-up message to indicate your status. I will give you a couple of days to respond, if not your Threads will be locked and your GMaster status will be permanently removed. Nothing personal, but we have to keep a steady structure here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sorry Oinodaemon, unfortunately you are not responding to any of the Role-playing Game threads you started so GMaster status and the related features have been removed.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Page 9 Introduction Oinodaemon

I didn't take part in this guy's games but I just wanted to say that divorce changes so many things about a person and from what I read here he is probably going through a very emotional time.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Oinodaemon

Oinodaemon if you are seeing this I am reopening my 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons game if you still want to be a part of it. Hope all is going well for you and that your back on line once again soon.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,