Sirmark Introduction

Sirmark Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Oct, 2013 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2013 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Sirmark Introduction
A Friend

Sirmark Introduction

Hi, I'm Sir Mark, I'm an enthusiast of games and would like to look into some Role-playing Game sessions on this site. I found this place online regarding play by post games. I'm hoping to find a realistic Role-playing Game Play By Post game to join.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2013 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Sirmark

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2013 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Sirmark Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Role-playing Game pad Sir. If you're here long enough to make 30 posts we need a thief badly in World of Medieval.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Sirmark Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,