Webjobs Introduction

Webjobs Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2013 - 9:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

Webjobs Introduction
A Friend

Webjobs Introduction

My name is Olga and I am a Russian native who now lives, works and plays in Costa Rica with my husband and my young son

I do a little web design and several other ventures and I am here because I want to learn about Simple Machines Forums and how to use them to enhance our business efforts

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Introduction Webjobs

Welcome New Member!

Thank you for becoming a Member. Please do start adding your thoughts to the topics in the Community. Remember if you need help then please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Using a mobile? If you need Mobile support please choose the "Dialup / Mobile" Skin from the drop down menu at the very top of this page.

For Your Information: MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Webjobs Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi webjobs! The main board that covers the info you need: [+] Web Design, Hosting, SEO, Client Help. If you ever have questions about features in the community then please do ask here and someone will answer.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Webjobs

Welcome to the site. What kind of "Play" are we like talking about? You mean just having fun? What's Costa Rica like?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Webjobs Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Webjobs

There are many thermal pools in our area of Costa Rica that have very warm natural water temperatures and so we visit those, plus, we are always no more than 3 hours from the Caribbean or Pacific Beaches

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Webjobs Introduction

That's cool, send me a ticket so I can come try it out for myself wink.gif

international QUOTE
we are always no more than 3 hours from the Caribbean or Pacific Beaches

So you must be like in the middle of the country. Your English is pretty good too, probably better than mine.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Webjobs Introduction
A Friend

Webjobs Introduction

We live in La Tigra Costa Rica which is about 30 kilometers from the famous Arenal Volcano and yes, that is almost exactly dead center north central Costa rica

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2013 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Webjobs Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi, webjobs alias Olga, welcome to the community. I have a dear friend coming from Costa Rica, one of the few expats living in my area. Must have been a big change for you moving to a tropical Country. Can I ask you why of this choice? Is your husband from Costa Rica or did you move for personal reasons?
I read you are mostly interested in web design, which is not one of my strong points, but maybe you will cast your attention also on other areas of the forums. In that case, we will probably have the chance to share some personal points of view on what's happening in this crazy world. See you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Webjobs Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,