Tag Introduction

Tag Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Mar, 2013 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tag I will be recommended the best of International Discussions based on your expertise.
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Tag Introduction

About Tag

My job is a simple one... I will be giving you Thread options that you may be able to give more expert input into than what others can. For instance, if you are a nurse I might recommend a Thread about nursing. If you are a native of Taiwan then I may recommend a Thread about Taiwanese culture, etc. This helps Members gain the opportunity to share valuable information from experience and not merely from opinion.

Forcing Members?

I am not forcing Members to add their input to suggested Topics I Tag them to. I do add the question after the tagged link in case they will like to know more about being 'Tagged' or how Discussion is conducted.

I Don't Want To Comment!

If you do not want to add input into a Topic I've put in your Intro Thread then please ignore me, no need to Reply or complain about my Post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Tag

Maybe a demonstration on what Tag will be doing is useful. What Thread Options can I get as an example?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Tag Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

JB: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Best Web Host 2012 because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

> TOPIC: Tag Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,