Rickwilliams Introduction

Rickwilliams Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Feb, 2013 - 7:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello I'm RickWilliams for down under but now currently residing in Asia for some business.

I like to get in touch with you guys. Hoping to know about you people. Thanks

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2013 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Introduction Rickwilliams

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

Using a mobile? If you need Mobile support please choose the "Dialup / Mobile" Skin from the drop down menu at the very top of this page.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2013 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Rickwilliams Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rick, welcome to the community. You said you are staying in Asia, can I ask you in which Country? I'm Italian but I actually live in Indonesia so maybe we are close by.
Which are your interests? Why you joined this website? Let us know a little bit more about you. See you around.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Rickwilliams Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,