The Wheel Of Time

The Wheel Time - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  The Wheel Time Robert Jordan
3rd Mar, 2013 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

The Wheel Of Time

Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time. In 1990, The Eye of the World, the first in the series of fourteen novels (15 counting the prequel), was released. It made best seller lists consistently, and only recently stopped being printed. The final novel, A Memory of Light, was finished this year, written by Brandon Sanderson from notes RJ had left before his untimely death. For many fans, myself included, this was a monumentous occasion, the conclusion of something many of us had been following from the beginning. I myself have been reading and rereading this series for over ten years! I'm curious what you guys think about the RPG game based on this world, if anyone here has tried it. Are there any glaring continuity issues?

The Wheel Of Time
The Wheel Of Time (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

The Wheel Of Time
A Friend

Time Wheel The

While I love this series I am not interested in the RPG of the series. Sometimes the RPG's just do not give justice to what the books give us.

5th Apr, 2013 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

The Wheel Of Time UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

There have been rumors of a MMORPG based on The Wheel of Time, also. I kind of don't think it's really going to happen, but I would love to explore the White Tower in fully rendered graphics. It has always fascinated me.

(gasp!) You haven't read the last book yet? It's pretty damned good. I have a few issues, mostly around the ending, but I don't want to ruin anything for you. Read it, then let me know what you think.

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 5th Apr, 2013 - 8:30am

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

The Wheel Of Time
A Friend

Time Wheel The

I do not get a chance to get to a book store very often so that is why I bought a nook. I can download books at any time but last I looked they have not released the last book to be downloaded. I am waiting patiently.

5th Apr, 2013 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Time Wheel The

I bought my copy off of Amazon. It was thirty dollars on release for a hard back, but probably costs less now. I don't know how you feel about Amazon, its just a suggestion.

> TOPIC: The Wheel Of Time

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,