Super Hero ACTIONS - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 8 of 11

Krusten will ask the robbers what they mean - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Sep, 2013 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Discuss  Super Hero Leader,String Robberies RPG Only Players for the current Scenario should Post here.
23rd Aug, 2013 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 8

KNtoran: The shifter will check himself to see if he is bleeding if he is he will bind his wounds before going to check on the others. He will assist in making sure the guys who held them at gun point are secured.

Krusten: Krusten sits on top of the robber that falls to the ground and makes sure his gun is no where around. She asks Assassin for his rope to tie him up.

PlaybyPost: No action.

Felipe: Felipe will go look for the man who is limping and trying to escape, when he is close, Felipe will pull out his pistol to point at him and he says "Stop right there! You are coming with me!".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 23rd Aug, 2013 - 2:48pm

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2013 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String ACTIONS Hero Super

KNtoran: No action.

Krusten: Krusten ties of the robber and then sees if she can use her super speed to get the other one before she escapes. She will come from behind and hit him on the head.

PlaybyPost: Assassin turns on his police scanner to see if any cops have gotten called about gun shots. Then he goes over to assist Shifter with his wounds.

Felipe: (Repeating action) Felipe will continue to catch the man who is limping and trying to escape, when he is close, Felipe will pull out his pistol to point at him and he says "Stop right there! You are coming with me!". (I rolled the dice and obtained a five).

27th Aug, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

KNtoran: The shifter will sit down on the tied up guy to make sure that he does not go anywhere. And let his wounds close up while he sits there. He will let the others see if they can capture the other guy.

Krusten: Krusten stops where she is so she isn't hit by any bullets. (Got 19)

PlaybyPost: Assassin leaves Shifter and while using the trees as cover he uses his night vision and follows the escaping robber and throws stars at him.

Felipe: Felipe will stop trying to keep up with the robber for now, he will try to check his wounds to see how bad it is (I rolled the dice and I obtained a 59).

30th Aug, 2013 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 RPG Robberies String ACTIONS Hero Super

Assassin will run up to the robber at an angle he cannot see and then take away his gun. He will then threaten him with his blade telling him not to move.

Krusten will go to another tree closer to where the robber is on the ground. If it is safe she will try to keep him on the ground until he can be tied up.

The Shifter will remain with the tied up bad guy until the rest return back to the farm. The shifter will pick up the shot gun this guy had and make sure it ready to fire should he struggle too much.

2nd Sep, 2013 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String ACTIONS Hero Super

The shifter will use parts of the shirt the thief he is sitting on to bind his wounds and stop the bleeding if possible. Once the others return we will question these guys to see if they have others in their gang and who if anyone they are working for.

Krusten helps Assassin drag the robber into the barn. "I think we should call the police just about now so they can get these robbers and see the rest of cash."

Assassin assists them to the barn and once the robbers are secure he will use his night vision to see I anyone else is around.

5th Sep, 2013 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - String Of Robberies RPG

The shifter will head outside and change into a lion and then walk back into the barn to see if the men want to talk a bit more about what their actual story is.

Krusten asks the men how they've been able to avoid the police all this time.

Assassin will drag the bod of Felipe back to the barn.

Rather off topic, but...
JB are we going to have that post your own actions for next round?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS String Robberies RPG - Page 8

From now on ALL Players will place actions for their own Character here. The Super Hero Leader is no longer needed for this purpose.

6th Sep, 2013 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

Krusten will ask the robbers what they mean by "hypnotizing workers" If they are too general she will prod them for specifics.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Super Hero ACTIONS - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,