Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Super Hero Talk String Robberies Rpg - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 15th Mar, 2013 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
10th Mar, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Players can use this Thread to Discuss the current Scenario and prepare their actions for the Super Hero Leader. Players should Post their actions each day so that the Super Hero Leader can meet the 2 day deadline to get actions in.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Fantastic stuff so cool to have my super hero back again. I'm just wanting to see who else is in this with me. The game itself looks like its going to be a straight super hero stops bad guys from robbing the bank but you can never know with JB so....

12th Mar, 2013 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Oh wow it has been so long, I have to remember what my character is about again. The bank robbers is going to be all fighting so we gain some experience. We'll need to hops some others join in that can do stuff like Oliron's character could.

12th Mar, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: I know what you mean Krusten I had to get used to the feel of being in here again because most of the time I'm totally with medieval.

international QUOTE
...can do stuff like Oliron's character could

That's a good point that I need to bring up with JB because we need some kind of secondary skill to help us protect ourselves.

12th Mar, 2013 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Out Of Character: Well, it looks like the scenario is back again, but before my chracter could even start I will need to fix some mistakes I have made with my chracter on the Jewel Thief - Adeben's Reign thread.

13th Mar, 2013 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: What mistakes are you talking about?

Should we wait to see if anyone else joins in before we tackle this job?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2013 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG

Out Of Character: One of the mistakes I have made on my chracter is the items he is having, at first, when I created my chracter, I forget to put what items he is supposed to have, but after a while I founded the "Equipment and sets" page, so my chracter gets 3000 dollars because my character's intelligence is above 70, so my chracter will pay $1700 for a detective set so right now he has $1300 with his wallet with him so I have fixed this mistake. I made some mistakes on putting the proper stats of my chracter, but now that is also fixed as well, so I am ready to go. But we will have to wait for JB because he has to implement some stuff for or characters before they start the scenario.

15th Mar, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Out of Character: Well implementing stuff for our character is not all, we need more numbers because that heightens our chances of getting characters in the game who have better powers than us.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (60) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,