Pope Francis - Page 12 of 13

Some how I like this Pope better than Benedict. - Page 12 - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Top  Pope Francis I The new Pope, formally known as Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2019 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pope Francis - Page 12

Pope announces sweeping changes. Pope Francis has lifted the “pontifical secret,” the highest degree of confidentiality that has been used to protect paedophiles. Source 6h.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Francis Pope

Here is what happened just after saying women need to be respected, a reactive Pope shows he is short tempered:

In my view, she was not overdoing it. She could have been softer but if you come out to shake hands like a rock star then you need to expect that and if you don't want it then wave from afar off. As they like to say… "What would Jesus do?" he later apologized for doing that… he should also invite the woman and say that to her face and shake hands again this time without hitting her.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Pope Francis Catholicism Studies

international QUOTE
In my view, she was not overdoing it.

JB, did you watch the same video? The woman pulls his hand strong to the point he complains of pain because of his body's position. The guy is 83 years old!

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2020 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Francis Pope

Pope lashes out with shocking slap. A furious Pope Francis slapped a woman’s hand in order to break free after she grabbed him during celebrations at the Vatican. Source 4p.

2nd Jan, 2020 - 5:28am / Post ID: #

Francis Pope

Hard to tell what her intentions were but he was clearly uncomfortable about it. Where was his security?

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2020 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pope Francis

Pope sick after supporting virus sufferers. Pope Francis has fallen ill just one day after supporting coronavirus sufferers as the disease spreads across Italy. Source 6t.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2020 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Pope Francis - Page 12

I thought men of his 'rank' are immune to getting sick or can heal themselves? I guess the pope is just a mere human after all like the rest of us.

11th Jan, 2021 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Pope Francis Studies Catholicism - Page 12

Some how I like this Pope better than Benedict. Benedict had this Emperor Palpatine look to him…

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Pope Francis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,