Ebay Tips

Ebay Tips - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2007 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For doing business
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Ebay Tips

Are you a seller on Ebay? Maybe you do business online and this thread can serve as a DB of tips on using Ebay effectively. One tip is mentioned below, you can find items that are misspelled and thus have no bids and then you can bid on them because no one else knows they are there!

Thousands of items on eBay are listed with misspelled descriptions. These items often expire with no bids on them as no-one can find them. Type in a keyword below and click the Generate button. Then click the link and uncover those hidden gems...
Ref. https://www.fatfingers.co.uk/NoAffiliate.aspx

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Ebay Tips
A Friend

Tips Ebay

I love browsing e-bay to see what people are selling. I guess you could call it window shopping. laugh.gif

I've never actually bought anything though so I don't have any tips.

One thing that does amaze me though are some of the things people sell on there. I remember a guy who auctioned off a pair of his dirty underwear and actually got about 5 bucks for them! Amazing.

16th Oct, 2004 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Ebay Tips History & Civil Business Politics

For selling on Ebay I would suggest getting a postal scale to help estimate the cost of shipping and handling for your customers. Also registering for a PayPal account would enhance your selling power. Be sure to minimize typos like Persephone mentioned so that your product is found easily.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Ebay Tips
A Friend

Tips Ebay

also ,I have an ebay-china account ,although I have no commodities for sale. It's be a popular for us young chinese to be a SOHO. I think I can sell something on net one day. It' will not be too long.

Reconcile Edited: waynejin on 15th Feb, 2005 - 8:28am

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2005 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tips Ebay

AT 10 YEARS OLD, HAS WEB AUCTION PIONEER LOST ITS ALLURE?

Jewelry dealer Michael Jansma used to be one of eBay Inc.'s biggest cheerleaders. The entrepreneur from Largo, Fla., sells roughly $250,000 worth of baubles every month on the auction site.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...44393%2C00.html

11th Aug, 2005 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Ebay Tips

Here is a tip... don't 'sell' yourself literally on Ebay:

Desperate Teens Sell Themselves on EBay

AP - Looking for a little extra spending money, two college-bound teenagers decided to sell a week of their time to the highest bidder on the Internet auction site eBay.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._selling_selves

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2007 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Ebay Tips

I used to sell a few bits on ebay, but don't anymore. For one thing, it can be a lot of hassle getting payments off people.

The one thing that I did learn from it though, is that depending on when your item runs out, depends on how high a price you get for it.

For example, if you have your item finishing on a Saturday, you won't get as much for it as you would if it finished on the Sunday.
The timing is also important, never have your item finishing around 7pm, not many people will bid, as they are too busy sorting their kids out for bed, whereas, if it finishes at 8pm, you normally get quite a bit more for it!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Ebay Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,