Large Bones Found

Large Bones Found - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Jul, 2005 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Calif. Creek Bed
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Large Bones Found

Large Bones Found

The remains of what appears to be a massive pelvic bone, ribcage fragments and a tusk were uncovered along the Guadalupe River in San Jose. The river project has been cited as a model of how to integrate nature and development.

The discovery prompted both wonder and frustration, as officials tried to determine the source of the remains but couldn't find experts to scour the site.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...on_sc/big_bones

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Large Bones Found
A Friend

Found Bones Large

Construction worker: "Hey boss, you need to see this!" Boss: "What is it, I'm really busy." Construction worker:"Well, there is the skeleton of a giant elephant looking thing in the rock." Boss:"Then I suggest you get wilson out of the rock! . .!" Construction worker:"No really, its a giant skeleton." Boss: "Alright I'm coming down there, but this better be no joke or your gonna get it!"

I wonder what you think first when you find a giant skeleton while your digging out a river bed. But seriously, being that this project was supposedly a monument in how to build without destroying nature, it was only right that they make a discovery like this. It ensured that it wouldn't get destroyed or marred to badly.

14th Jul, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Large Bones Found UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The same thing happened here when they were excavating for the reservoir. They found woolly mammoths! So now, in addition to the water foundation's museum and learning center, there is also an archaeology and paleontology center up at the lake. It was a big deal here, as well, and also a frustration -- it delayed the excavation whilst the experts used the site as an archaeological dig. I would imagine the same delay will happen in San Jose.

Roz

> TOPIC: Large Bones Found

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,