Wizard Introduction - Page 2 of 3

I like your custom avatar it is very unique - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Wizard Intro RPGer
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Wizard Introduction - Page 2

I'll make sure all of them are constructive and worth the read thanks so much Support.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Wizard Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Wizard

There is a lot of topics that I am sure you can make a comment or two on and work up your FP. It takes a bit at times but if you refrain from dying you will be able to save FP more.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Wizard Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thing is if you don't take risks then you won't reach far but I guess I need to work on developing my character a bit first before sending him into battle.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Wizard

Wizard, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction Wizard

Yeah, so I needed the FP and decided to go crazy on the boards today. I'm already passed 30 and hope I can be first place so I can resurrect Merlin.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Wizard Introduction

Wizard, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Wizard Introduction - Page 2

Yeah I've been here long enough it was more than time but most of all I didn't want my character in ROK 2 to die.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Wizard Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I like your custom avatar it is very unique and all 'wizardry' looking. Did JB do that for you or was it your own make or found it somewhere?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wizard Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,