Favorite Action Hero

Favorite Action Hero - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Nov, 2004 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
16th Oct, 2004 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero

My favorite action actor of all time is Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have seen most of his action movies and even though a lot of people make fun of his accent and lack of complete statements, his action moves were awesome. Here's a rundown of some of my favorite movies of his:

Terminator 1,2 and 3
Commando
Total Recall
Predator
Conan the Barbarian
Last Action Hero
True Lies
Six Days
End of Days
Batman and Robin (Mr. Freeze)
Eraser

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Hero Action Favorite

I have to agree that Arnold is one of the best.

My new favourite is Dwayne Douglas Johnson a.k.a "The Rock". This guy definately has the charisma to go all the way to the top. His movies have done really well so far. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of this guy.

As he would say, "Can you smell what the Rock is cooking"

17th Oct, 2004 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am torn between a number of them, but I must admit that Arnold is the best. I also consider Jean Claude Van Damne (Cyborg, Blood Sport) and Keanu as his role in Neo, but outside of that I guess not.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2004 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Hero Action Favorite

I like Keanu as his role in Neo ,but i like Vin Diesel has a actor. I think he is very good

4th Nov, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Hero Action Favorite

I would say Tom Cruise. He's a really good actor and has participated in other genres except for Action (Rain man, for example.) And he tends to bring into his action movies some more other than pure action, which is always nice to have.

5th Nov, 2004 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero

Harrison Ford in all of the Indiana Jones and Jack Ryan flicks. For females I would have to say Kate Beckensale for Underworld.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Favorite Action Hero

Yes, I also have to admit that Kate Beckensale did really good in Underworld. I'm also an Arnold fan, and flashes of Terminator and Predator immediately springs to mind.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Action Hero
A Friend

Favorite Action Hero Movies Music Fashion & Sports

If we talk about Keanu do not forget Speed (my favorite) but as an action hero all for Angelina (alias Lara)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Action Hero

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,