Convicted Child Killer To Return Home

Convicted Child Killer Return Home - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Dec, 2004 - 5:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Nov, 2004 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Let me be honest with you, I don't care if this person is just a 17 years old child...he is a killer, he brutally beated to death a 6 years old girl and he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole...why in the world now he can be free?????????? He obviously have so many issues still since he broke his probation a couple of times already, are we waiting that he kills again???

From CNN:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) -- Lionel Tate, the Florida youth once sentenced to life in prison for the death of a playmate, can return to his mother's home while he serves probation, a judge ruled Monday.

Tate, 17, the youngest person in modern U.S. history to be sentenced to life in prison, was freed earlier this year, but then he was accused of violating probation in September.

He was moved to another home, but that family requested that he be removed because the frequent visits by probation officers were too stressful, authorities said.

On Monday, Tate's legal representative, Howard Greitzer, told the judge the teen wanted to return home.

Broward Circuit Judge Joel Lazarus asked Tate's mother, Kathleen Grossett-Tate, if she would abide by Tate's probation rules. Grossett-Tate, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper, agreed....

https://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/29/wrestlin...h.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2004 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Home Return Killer Child Convicted

If you ever ventured on to the Crime Library you will see a pattern of 'children' killing others and then being set free. About 95% of the time these same 'children' end up killing again in an even more brutal manner than their first time. It is more than likely to happen again in Tate's case.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Nov, 2004 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Convicted Child Killer To Return Home History & Civil Business Politics

It makes me sick, I'm very upset about it because in the end then the law does not apply fairly to every citizen and then we cannot critize other countries that do not condemn children under 16 or 14. This child is a killer and should not be free. I would like to know in what basis was he freed.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I also think he should not be relase... but there were people that got away with things bigger then this...what can we do?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

**bangs fist on table** This disgusts me. Right there. This is why, the majority of the time, I hate our legal system. It's become all about politics and not protecting the people. I don't know who was in on deciding whether this boy got out or not, but I bet you they don't have children. I don't see how anybody could let a killer out. He's already violated probation! **growls** I bet the judge or jury or whoever would be singing a different tune had it been their 6 year old who was taken away from them.

> TOPIC: Convicted Child Killer To Return Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,