USA Military Base - Kuwait

Usa Military Base Kuwait - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2013 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A. Plot to attack it...
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kuwait 'foils US army base plot'

Kuwait says it has arrested six members of an al-Qaeda-linked cell who were planning to attack a US military base. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kuwait Base Military USA

Why does it not surprise me that a terrorist group would want to attack and American base. I know I worked as a gate guard and that is interesting work in keeping bad people out.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2012 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

USA Military Base - Kuwait History & Civil Business Politics

15,000 American forces stationed in Kuwait: Senate account:

A US Senate report indicates that the United States has now nearly 15,000 troops in three bases across Kuwait- - triple the average number of American forces in the Middle Eastern country before the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2012 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Kuwait Base Military USA

US plans $4 billion missile sale to Kuwait:

The Pentagon, said it plans to sell 60 Patriot missiles to Kuwait in a deal worth an estimated $4.2 billion, as the emirate tries to bolster its defences against any threat from Iran, according to a report. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Kuwait Base Military USA

20,000 U.S. M-16s 'stolen' from unguarded warehouse in Kuwait:

The Interior Ministry said thieves broke into a warehouse and stole a huge amount of firearms and ammunition. The ministry said 20,000 U.S.-origin M-16 assault rifles and 15,000 rounds for 9mm pistols were stolen. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: USA Military Base - Kuwait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,