Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

Medieval Camp Catch Thief Rpg - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Nov, 2004 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
Part B
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2004 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

See here, I have been appointed to lead a group of at least six warriors to make a corpse out of an evil soul. Those who be of courageous soul and consistent mind may freely apply. I am told that the reward is 30gps per person plus the keeping of all that is found.

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2004 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Camp Medieval

*crawls by, sniffs the air* Did my ears deceive me? *spots Knight*

Ah, was it you who talked of fight against evil? I will always be willing to join such a quest. Though a warrior I'm not, my skills might be useful for you *points at his healer pouch* Yes, you talk of warriors, but who will have such courageous a soul and consistent a mind as I?

I may have no Gold handily, but My skills might yield more money than my hand lacks. Will you let me accompany you in thine noblest quest?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2004 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

See here lad, you look talkative enough, but where is thy braun? Canst thou cast spells of fire and ice or art thou left to flicker matches for the circus? Either way, we will have thee since I have little time to be choosy. Have thee any friends that are warriors?

31st Oct, 2004 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

I usually work by myself and know no warriors - you warriors are so bound by rules and etiquette that a simple quest may take so long to ye. But this is an exception, so I sense, and, no - I have not yet mastered such spells as thou quoth. But I shall in time to come.

Let us wait now for other warriors to join.

7th Nov, 2004 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

See here, I am Kron the Mighty, and I long for a quest and the taste of evil blood on my hands. I hear there is good reward for hunting the evil ones, and my hands are eager for battle instead of the hardship that comes with being a blacksmith. Lead me and I will follow to the death!

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A call of bravery I be hearing? Ye be a lad after meh heart. Stick with my shoulder and ye shall have great rewards. Let us now see whom else shall sniff our scent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2004 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG

Welcome, warrior Kron. Although warriors are not of my type, a' feel like this quest might do me good by getting me acquainted with ye warriors. It is always good to know thine surroundings. And thiefs, too, we shall come to see, neh?

8th Nov, 2004 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Medieval Camp Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG

I will travel with anyone, be it thief or magician, if they assist in taking down the evil ones. I make your acquaintance T'gron, and hope that our journey is successful. A word to the wise, stay arms length from my sword and club, lest ye be harmed along with the evildoers.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Medieval Camp To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,