Wifi In Hotels & Cruise Ships

Wifi Hotels Cruise Ships - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Apr, 2013 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2013 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Name: Stals

Comments: First time I'm planning to travel outside of America. I have a question about wifi in hotels and cruise ships, do I have to pay for that or is it free?

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2013 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Ships Cruise and Hotels Wifi

It is usually free of charge. I never heard about having to pay an extra fee to access the wifi but I suppose it all depends on the hotel and the exact location.

27th Apr, 2013 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Wifi In Hotels & Cruise Ships Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Depends on the hotel. Some have free wi-fi, others charge a fee on your room number just the same way they would do for the mini-bar or meals consumed in the lounge restaurant. Note that, usually, good internet band means extra charge. In most cases, they apply a per-day fee rather than charging you depending on the data traffic.

27th Apr, 2013 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

You could probably just forgo any charges and hack in but I did not say that nor do I advocate it just saying that there are those who will. Or you can get a connection and then proxy all your pals on the same line. Works well if its not per KB you're paying. wink.gif

28th Apr, 2013 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Geek, the effort is not worth the gain. Hotels with wi-fi in the rooms are usually good hotels which means expensive ones. If somebody is ready to pay handsomely for sleeping a couple of nights, a small extra fee for using internet connection doesn't become an issue. In five stars hotels a day worth internet costs less than a beer in the hotel bar.

> TOPIC: Wifi In Hotels & Cruise Ships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,