Police Speed - Page 2 of 2

Wow, this really got me thinking. I have lived - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jan, 2005 - 7:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2004 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Police Speed
A Friend

Police Speed - Page 2

I agree with the idea of prioritizing different crimes or complaints. However, in some cases, I believe more accuracy is needed in the prioritization. I heard one story of someone who called to report that their neighbor was threatening to kill his wife. The report was categorized as a domestic distrurbance instead of a murder threat, and the woman was shot and almost died.

Although I have never had to call the police myself, I have had the police called on me for making too much noise on one occasion. It didn't seem that it took very long for them to arrive.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2005 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Speed Police

Wow, this really got me thinking. I have lived here in Japan for nearly 2.5 years. During this time, I have only once seen a police officer in the area that I live in. I know that the crime rate is relatively low here, but it still does happen. But the really scary part is that if I where to call the police, they most likely wouldnt understand me at all. Not a great deal of english speakers here!

Now definitely hoping for a crime free life here,

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Police Speed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,