Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev - Terrorists - Page 8 of 8

Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev apologized - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jun, 2015 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev Boston Marathon Bombers - they mystery behind why these brothers will take the lives of bystanders at a sports event. The terrorist attack was originaly started here: Boston Marathon but to focus more othe men behind the act this Thread has been started.
Post Date: 13th May, 2015 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev - Terrorists - Page 8

Jury begins deliberations in Boston Marathon bombing case

The jury began deliberations Wednesday on whether convicted Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be sentenced to life in prison or death.

"We're asking you to choose life," Defense attorney Judy Clarke told jurors during closing arguments. "He'll have no glory or stature that martyrdom will bring."

Clarke made her plea shortly after the prosecution told jurors Tsarnaev was a remorseless terrorist whose actions "have earned him a sentence of death."

"The defendant knew what kind of hell was going to be unleashed," Prosecutor Steve Mellin said.

Tsarnaev, 21, was found guilty of conspiring and detonating weapons of mass destruction at a public event as an act of terrorism resulting in death. His brother, Tamerlan, was killed during a shootout with police during the manhunt. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2015 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Terrorists Tsarnaev Dzhokar Tamerlan

I bet they will choose death. After all that this boy and his brother did I don't see much mercy coming to him.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 15th May, 2015 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev - Terrorists History & Civil Business Politics

A jury has condemned Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death for his role in killing four people and wounding hundreds more. Ref. CNN

16th May, 2015 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Terrorists Tsarnaev Dzhokar Tamerlan

Didn't I say they would proclaim death as the best option in this case. What's the sense of feeding the senseless day after day for decades to come.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Terrorists Tsarnaev Dzhokar Tamerlan

Exclusive: Mother Of Boston Marathon Bomber Says US Will Burn:

"They think that they are killing us and they celebrate this, but we are the ones who will rejoice when Allah grants us the chance to behold them in the flames of an eternal and terrifying fire, an otherworldly flame," Zubeidat Tsarnaeva wrote Sunday in a WhatsApp message to Zarina Kasenova, a friend and supporter. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2015 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev - Terrorists

Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev apologized today during his federal sentencing hearing. "I would like to now apologize to the victims and the survivors," He said. "I am sorry for the lives that I have taken."

"If there is any lingering doubt, I did it along with my brother," He said, referring to the bombing. "I ask Allah to have mercy on me, my brother and my family."

Tsarnaev, a 21-year-old former college student, is the first person to be handed a death sentence in a federal terrorism case since the attacks of September 11, 2001. He and his older brother, Tamerlan, who died while fleeing police, set off two bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013.

Two women and an 8-year-old boy were killed and more than 260 other people were injured. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev - Terrorists

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,