Man Fails School Exams

Man Fails School Exams - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Jun, 2007 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

On 38th try
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man Fails School Exams

Man fails school exams on 38th try

JAIPUR, India (Reuters) - A 73-year-old Indian farmer who vowed not to marry before passing his high school exams has failed to get through for the 38th time.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070614/od_nm/india_failure_dc

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2007 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Exams School Fails Man

Wow, it seems like he needs extra-lessons or something. Based on his comments, it seems to be a game for him, I do not see anything funny about it.

18th Jun, 2007 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Man Fails School Exams UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I really question how serious he is taking this and I question if it just an excuse not to marry.

18th Jun, 2007 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Exams School Fails Man

Whether purposeful or not all it does is make him look like an idiot either way in my opinion.

18th Jun, 2007 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Exams School Fails Man

Krakyn:

I really question how serious he is taking this and I question if it just an excuse not to marry.

No, that's just a joke. The man is 73 years old and he just says that when he passes the exam he wants to marry a girl under 30...yeah right spock.gif

18th Jun, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Man Fails School Exams

The mere fact that he is seventy three years old and wishes to pass his high school exams is applaudable. I have to wonder what is his real motivation here. I cannot accept the fact that he wants to get married after he succeeds. Perhaps this is the ultimate goal in his life! Even the whole world may be laughing at his failure, I admire his tenacity and determination to accomplish his goal!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2007 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Man Fails School Exams

I wonder what is really in the test, is it where you have to pass not drinking from the milk carton and leaving the toilet seat down, as well as remembering birthdays and anniversaries?

> TOPIC: Man Fails School Exams

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,