Winnie The Pooh

Winnie Pooh - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2004 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2004 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Winnie The Pooh

Winnie the Pooh has touched the hearts of many both old and young and unlike other cartoon characters they have passed the test of time. Which is your favorite:

* Christopher Robin
* Eeyore
* Kanga
* Owl
* Piglet
* Rabbit
* Roo
* Tigger
* Winnie the Pooh

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Pooh Winnie

My daughter was a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. My favorite character would have to be Tigger. My son now has a Tigger toy that bounces and talks. Tigger says the funniest things. His trademark phrase is TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2004 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Winnie The Pooh
A Friend

Winnie The Pooh Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Pooh Bear is definitely my favorite. Eeyore would be a close second though. I took a course in children's lit which of course spent some time on Winnie ther Pooh. I like how the real animals were the smart/wise "adults" with Christopher Robin's stuffed animals being more childlike and in need of guidance.

7th Nov, 2004 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Pooh Winnie

My favorite character would have to be Tigger... Tigger says the funniest things.

Yeah, I also like Tigger a lot. And Piglet as well in the older versions of Winnie the Pooh. He was just so funny - stuttering and all. Now he's less exaggerated, though. The scene with him I liked the best was that his house was flooded and he wrote a letter

Help,

P-p-p-piglet

(Me)

stuttering in his writing, too laugh.gif .

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 7th Nov, 2004 - 2:45am

7th Nov, 2004 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Pooh Winnie

To be very honest, Piglet drives me insane. He is so whiny that it is sometimes unbearable. You almost want to give him a good tap on the head sometimes and say "Have some courage already!" Is this too harsh a treatment for a cartoon character? undecided.gif

8th Nov, 2004 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Winnie The Pooh

Rabbit is my favourite one. He is the only one who seem to have some common sense laugh.gif. Tiger is sooooo cute and funny, I liked the one when tiger was sad because he did not have any family and was looking for other tigers and realise he was the only one until Pooh bear got dress up as a tiger to cheer him up. It was sooo sweet. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2004 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Winnie The Pooh
A Friend

Winnie Pooh

My boys have developed a stong fondness for all things Pooh related. They both really love Tigger ("That's T-I-double G-Rrrrr!") Funny thing is they both have ADHD. Correlation?!? laugh.gif

As a troubled child I identified the most strongly with Eeyore, and Tigger coming in a close 2nd. Funny thing is that I'm bipolar. Correlation again?!? laugh.gif

As an adult, I think it's a 3-way tie between the diplomacy and benevolence of Owl, Mama Kanga's nurturing and compassion, and Rabbit's common sense spiked with periods of exasperation. wink.gif

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2004 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Winnie The Pooh
A Friend

Winnie Pooh Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I love how Piglet has encouraged children that just because a person is smaller than average, they can still do wonderful things in life. Children are so enthralled with cartoons that they want to have those characteristics of their favorite cartoons in their lives. I remember watching one of my old best friend's little brother watch Piglet and become so determined that he could do something he hadn't been able to do before. And he succeeded.

Personally, I have always loved Roo. He's just too adorable for me not to love. smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Winnie The Pooh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,