The Simpsons - Page 5 of 6

The Simpsons predicted the future and nailed - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
The Simpsons
Animated TV Series
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Simpsons - Page 5

Turkey fines Simpsons for blasphemy

Turkey's broadcasting regulator is fining a television channel for insulting religious values after it aired an episode of The Simpsons which shows God taking orders from the devil. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2012 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Simpsons The

I can see how some people can see that as sacrilegious, but to fine someone over it? Far as I see it the Simpsons can be shown somewhere else but Turkey.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2014 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

The Simpsons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The Simpsons apologises to Judas Priest

I won't pretend to understand the subtle nuances which distinguish metal subgenres but I went to high school, alright, I know the penalty for getting it wrong. Apparently, so do the writers of The Simpsons, who have apologised to Judas Priest for referring to them as death metal when - obviously - they are, in fact, heavy metal. Ref. Source 7

26th Mar, 2014 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Simpsons The

The Simpsons is what I will call a revolutionary cartoon because they changed the whole perception of what is possible with cartoons for public television. Before the Simpsons cartoon comedy was Tom and Jerry.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2014 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Simpsons The

Simpsons get Lego makeover

Fox's hit animated show The Simpsons, which has used donut-loving Homer and his dysfunctional family to satirise US popular culture for 25 years, is celebrating another milestone with a plastic makeover featuring Lego building blocks. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2014 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

The Simpsons

Season 26, Episode 02 - "The Wreck of the Relationships"
When Bart disrespects Homer's authority, Homer makes a point to try his hand at parenting. This proves fruitless, so Marge signs them up for the Relation Ship, where they'll resolve their conflicts at sea. Meanwhile, Marge is in charge of Homer's fantasy football league, but manages to win despite being the underdog.

The Simpsons
The Simpsons (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2014 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

The Simpsons - Page 5

Season 26, Episode 04 - "Treehouse of Horror XXV"
In a Halloween-theme episode Bart reads Aramaic symbols from the bottom of his desk and he and Lisa are transported to an alternate world filled with demons. Also, Moe organizes a "Clockwork Orange"-ish gang in which member Dum (Homer) falls for a young lady (Marge) who wants him quit. In a homage to "The Others," The Simpsons reconnect with their earlier incarnations from the Tracey Ullman era.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

The Simpsons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

The Simpsons predicted the future and nailed it

A DEVASTATING virus outbreak, a presidential candidate and one of the most famous tiger attacks in history ... Somehow The Simpsons predicted them all. Ref. Source 1y.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: The Simpsons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,